"The Bear" speaks up today

Advertisement
They didn’t walk on campus as first round picks though. Butch’s staff developed them. That’s why the program declined under Coker. The players we were reloading with weren’t being developed plus you add **** recruiting classes
They went to the NFL and got developed into what they would always be. See this is my disagreement. Butch evals were similar to Saban yea he developed them but those guys were going to be good and they knew it. It's like getting a Sean Taylor....Sean Taylor would be Sean Taylor at Rutgers. He wouldn't be a bust cause he went to Rutgers. Elite evaluators and closers win big period and that's it....simple it's not rocket science.

Derek Henry was Derek Henry as soon as he arrived on campus.

Saban wasn't turning Duke Johnson into a first round running back no matter how much development he had.

I don’t think Bear backed down. By bringing up basketball and baseball I think he double downed on the narrative that it’s more than a Diaz problem. It’s an AD and president problem. Also, ESPN has money invested in the Canes with the TV contract and ACC Network. A powerhouse Miami team brings in more ratings than any non Notre Dame school cause we are the team u love to hate. It’s in ESPNs best interest for The U to be great again. Hope they put more pressure on the BOT on Thursday night.

Advertisement
ZomboMeme 28092021080905.jpg

Advertisement
We weren’t even in ST formation. We were playing back. One of the most embarrassing plays I have ever seen.
Agreed. Ivey literally released a guy for no reason. Even if we were in zone, he had no other responsibility on that play as there was no other offensive player on that side of the field.
There is a reason guys with 5 star bodies are 3 star players.

Advertisement
Back