The baseball kid's Senior Highlights....

Advertisement
Only qb I'm interested in is Preston Dewey everyone else is second string already they just don't know it

What are your thoughts on the Williams kid from Memphis State? I've seen very little of him but it was obvious the staff pushed for his hardship waiver, so I'm guessing the staff is high on him.

To me it didn't look as though he had a "big time" arm. It's pretty good, but not "big time."

He may look better on tape than Crow but I would have to believe that Crow has the edge on him from a mechanic perspective and probably knows more about opposing defenses and how to dissect them.

If Crow knows so much about dissecting defenses, why are his numbers (especially interceptions) so ****** going against high school defenses?

Kid's a 1st rounder in the MLB Draft... he ain't coming.. but he makes our rankings looked good at least..

JC

Advertisement
Also, FWIW, he's supposed to be a really good kid. He is the best athlete at a small private HS and is supposed to carry himself very well for having that stature. Natural leader and winner... Those are intangibles that bode well for the QB position. Tough to pass on 1st round money, but from what I've heard and read, he's not that type of kid nor from that type of family.

Having said that, Dewey looks to be the best incoming and it doesn't look like any of them will play for a while considering Morris/ Williams battle next year...

Also, FWIW, he's supposed to be a really good kid. He is the best athlete at a small private HS and is supposed to carry himself very well for having that stature. Natural leader and winner... Those are intangibles that bode well for the QB position. Tough to pass on 1st round money, but from what I've heard and read, he's not that type of kid nor from that type of family.

Having said that, Dewey looks to be the best incoming and it doesn't look like any of them will play for a while considering Morris/ Williams battle next year...

What does not that type of kid or family?? There is nothing wrong with the type that goes pro

I dont think he's a sure fire 1st rounder in baseball. He doesn't have that great size, and there are questions as to what position he projects to in baseball. I think theres a better chance he ends up here than most.

Advertisement

What does not that type of kid or family?? There is nothing wrong with the type that goes pro

I mean the type that jumps at/ needs the money. Not in a bad way. Nothing against it. My cousin did it...

Advertisement
Back