The Bank (7/6)

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
cmon man this too easy for this staff

I know what you mean my dude, but I just want to point out that it's been the opposite of easy. Every ounce of success they've achieved has been the direct result of an almost unfathomable amount of hard work and time invested. This staff is out-grinding other programs.

Yeeeeeeaaahh, but they live in Fayetteville. Miami might as well be southside of Chicago to them. If they lived in Atlanta I would feel a little better. HOWEVER, the good news is Fayetteville is basically like living in Coral Gables. Good suburban neighborhood 30min outside of Atlanta that is far from the "nonsense". Just like Coral Gables, if you want to drive and find trouble to get into, you can and will.

This shouldnt be a hard sell. But I can see how a kid who lives in Fayetteville, GA has parents who wouldnt mind him going to college in a "small town/college town" type atmosphere.

I was just in Fayetteville, GA a few weeks ago, I know what you're talking about.

What I was referring to is that the family has lived in SoFla in the past, they have more familiarity with it than, say, a family from Finland might.

Having said that, I still think everything will be fine once they visit the Gables.

Advertisement
This article literally left me speechless. It's just unreal what this staff has done on the recruiting trial. The fact that we are even in the conversation for these guys is a massive improvement. The crazy thing is that we might land a lot of these guys. I can't even imagine what it will be like when we start winning

Thomas Davis finally being moved to LB is almost my favorite update of the OP. There's no reason why LB play this year can't at least be middle of the pack. Which would be 100x better than where its been the past 2 years.

When do they tell Bain that he needs to hop on board? I understand kids should be able to enjoy the process, but at some point it's time to hop on board and be an ambassador for the class. You got kids nationally recruiting for the U 24/7 and he's out posting about every school other than Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back