The Bank (4/28)

DMoney
DMoney
2 min read

Comments (207)

That list is top 10-15 classes. Pete says stuff to get people fired up and drive clicks/subscriptions to his Discord, but not sure how the top 10-15 classes comment is controversial.
1777418840919.png


Point to where 6 and 8 are in between 10-15 for me. There has been 1 outside the top 10 lol

Why not say we are getting top 50-100 classes?

It’s absolutely a false statement
 
the sky's not falling and I trust Mario will always close... but **** we about to run out of excuses for recruiting... We've already ran through...
- Miami doesn't have any facilities
- Miami doesn't have any money
- Miami can't recruit because we don't win big anymore

down to: our Conference sucks
Don't underestimate CIS, we have plenty of more excuses to pull out of our ***.
 
I know these things can be fluid but I remember asking a few months back and it was more like Cartwright was ahead of him and they already had the other kid.. Might have been in podcast but it definitely is true.. I mentioned it in thread, I didnt even know Cartwright was seriously injured, so both prospects now have serious injuries wild..
tragic-comedic fan fiction writer skyman. cmon bruh

Pull up receipts or sumthin
 
Last edited:
tragic-comedic fan fiction writer skyman. cmon bruh

Pull up receipts or sumthin
They stream daily, Im not goin thru streams for that but thats exactly how it played out.. He was one of the kids I was hyped about but after that I was like **** it, they have someone else targeted, only for that target to be injured and we end up with neither, lol..
 
Joshua Banks is a Corner we should put the full court press on for.

He would absolutely 100% come here, that's not a guess or hyperbole.

Wish we would've thrown our hat in the ring for Montre Jackson, but I imagine it might be a little too late.

But @DMoney, relay the message if you can, Josh likes Miami.
 
View attachment 361347

Point to where 6 and 8 are in between 10-15 for me. There has been 1 outside the top 10 lol

Why not say we are getting top 50-100 classes?

It’s absolutely a false statement
Our average class rank across those four classes is 9th. Would it have been more accurate to say we average a top 10 class? Sure. But when we average a class rank of 9, and had a class ranked as low as 14, saying top10-15 isn’t outlandish, and on the scale of stuff Pete says to trigger people like you that are easily baited, this is pretty benign.

But beyond the semantics of the specific numbers, he was saying that he thinks we should expect classes in the 10-15 range. I don’t agree, but again not that crazy of a statement.
 
So in other words, we are going mostly after secondary targets now. It’s hard to believe that our staff has whiffed on so many of our top targets after the season that our Canes just had. But recruiting in the NIL era is wild. Pay up or get left empty handed.
 
Players in the South have heard their whole lives how the sec is where the real players go. Some kids no matter how good Miami is will go to the SEC. Keep recruiting players from the Midwest and North that don't give two craps about the sec. We have cleaned up in Midwest. Keep it going.
And their kids about to hear about how Miami is dominating an era and took down the powers that be.
 
the sky's not falling and I trust Mario will always close... but **** we about to run out of excuses for recruiting... We've already ran through...
- Miami doesn't have any facilities
- Miami doesn't have any money
- Miami can't recruit because we don't win big anymore

down to: our Conference sucks
It will be the ACCs fault next, that’s the last excuse and empty stadium. And the stadium be hittin when we up so they have no excuses or coping methods left.
 
That list is top 10-15 classes. Pete says stuff to get people fired up and drive clicks/subscriptions to his Discord, but not sure how the top 10-15 classes comment is controversial.
Because we literally had two classes ranked better than 10th within Mario's tenure
 
They stream daily, Im not goin thru streams for that but thats exactly how it played out.. He was one of the kids I was hyped about but after that I was like **** it, they have someone else targeted, only for that target to be injured and we end up with neither, lol..
Your timeline is jacked up to the extreme and your raps don’t match the record. No one ever said that because it would be a ludicrous thing to say. Let’s have a paper work party…

Miami had insider information about the two best ‘27 TEs in the country because of Jai Lucas (only reason we made Ahmad Hudson’s top 5) and Cody Woodiel. Jaxon took a visit here last fall. We offered him way before that and clearly were recruiting him many months before then as well.

Maybe, just maybe — Woodiel + the staff knew that Dollar was going to be a battle, maybe even a long shot, so they had been recruiting a TE to compliment DD @ Gibbons if dollar didn’t come thru. Or gasps, they were prepared to take 3 TEs if necessary!

You think Woodiel, at some point in 2025 or early 2026, went to Mario and Dennis Smith with: hey I coached the older brother of the 2nd best TE in the country for three years, he visited us for a game already (September 2025).

Then Mario and Dennis Smith responded with—yeah but about what about Anthony Cartwright?

Truly bizarre behavior to think our staff would not and has not been exploiting that advantage we/they had to the best of our/their abilities.

D$ on 3/18

The tight end situation is the same. DeMarcus DeRoche (Cardinal Gibbons) is committed and Anthony Cartwright (Detroit, MI) is a versatile, big-bodied target who brings something different to the room. There is still mutual interest with Jaxon Dollar (Charlotte, NC), who is an elite talent. There will be a heavy market there. On the current team, the Canes love the athleticism that Israel Briggs and Gavin Mueller are showing in workouts
IMG_3450.jpeg

Don’t worry tho…. No need for the stream reviews…..I got you on the summer jam screen from 3/4 too
Thats how I feel about Jaxon Dollar, lol.. Watch even his basketball film and was like thats a 5 star type athlete if I saw one.. Now he getting reranked by 247 and a composite 5 star..



We want Jaxon Dollar badly. He already visited unofficially. That will be a tough pull.

Jamar Thompson will be on campus tomorrow.

Skyman trick yall mane….

 
Last edited:
the sky's not falling and I trust Mario will always close... but **** we about to run out of excuses for recruiting... We've already ran through...
- Miami doesn't have any facilities
- Miami doesn't have any money
- Miami can't recruit because we don't win big anymore

down to: our Conference sucks

Also, we rent a stadium 20 miles from campus. That's the excuse anyway.
 
Someone on Tennessee's staff told me about Jarrell Chandler and Miami like 2 weeks ago. Shocked about that because he's always been seen as a Vol lock and adding Knowles and Poindexter on that staff made me think that even more.

Apparently he's hit a growth spurt this spring and is up to around 6'3 210.... I never saw him as a LB and probably still don't even at that size. Interesting.

I don't keep up with HS ball and recruits like I used to and have only seen him in person 1 time but I'd prefer him staying at Safety.
good insight as usual.
 
Someone on Tennessee's staff told me about Jarrell Chandler and Miami like 2 weeks ago. Shocked about that because he's always been seen as a Vol lock and adding Knowles and Poindexter on that staff made me think that even more.

Apparently he's hit a growth spurt this spring and is up to around 6'3 210.... I never saw him as a LB and probably still don't even at that size. Interesting.

I don't keep up with HS ball and recruits like I used to and have only seen him in person 1 time but I'd prefer him staying at Safety.
Anyone on offense that we complete h2h with UTenn for we seem to come out well . Which makes sense cause they are the worst P5 program in the country as far as NFL trust in their output. If Brazzell isn't good, I genuinely don't know why a single player would ever go there if they have other options. dead *** serious the bag better be a legit 3x to go there. Mathews made a big mistake staying imo
 
Anyone on offense that we complete h2h with UTenn for we seem to come out well . Which makes sense cause they are the worst P5 program in the country as far as NFL trust in their output. If Brazzell isn't good, I genuinely don't know why a single player would ever go there if they have other options. dead *** serious the bag better be a legit 3x to go there. Mathews made a big mistake staying imo
Matthews and Staley had people in their ear telling them to leave for that reason. Staley nearly ended up going to A&M.. his dad was heavily involved organizing it and was ****ed he didn’t leave.
 
Back
Top