The Bank 11/4 [not D$]

Advertisement
I’m a sick moron of a cane fan. I usually watch each game 2-3 times.

I’ve noticed Dawson picks a wrinkle each week and he adds it and runs it to death. Over and over whether it works or not.

Todays game wrinkle was to bring the entire defense into the box and then try to run the ball. Fletcher was amazing in spite of this.

Today he added bringing 7 (and 0 a couple times) in motion and resetting them as basically a third TE and trying to smash run over the guard. It didn’t work at all and we had that look 20 times tonight and I don’t recall seeing it before tonight.
This was beyond bizarre. It just brought another defender into the box. Thought maybe there'd be some trick/creative play to 7 off of this but no. Reality is Dawson is subpar to average at best. Not Gattis or Enos bad but defintely subpar to average overall. Poor gameplanning, cant script a decent 1st drive at all, no creativity at all, doesnt get ball to playmakers, doesn't adjust well to defenses. Overall another **** hire by Mario and unless Dawson leaves on his own, no way Mario will fire another OC after 1 year

Is it asking a lot for $8 million for him to have evaluated that TVD is not a QB of our hopes and dreams and so recruited (or put some of his millions to NIL) to get us someone like Drake Maye? (we would be 8-1 at least)
I agree- sort of.

We are not getting a Drake Maye caliber QB last off season coming off a 5-7 season so that’s a little nuts.

But where you are spot on is we should have got a guy in the portal with some experience that we could have turned to when PGA started ****ting the bed this week. A guy like the UVA qb. Can throw a little and can use his legs some.

This was beyond bizarre. It just brought another defender into the box. Thought maybe there'd be some trick/creative play to 7 off of this but no. Reality is Dawson is subpar to average at best. Not Gattis or Enos bad but defintely subpar to average overall. Poor gameplanning, cant script a decent 1st drive at all, no creativity at all, doesnt get ball to playmakers, doesn't adjust well to defenses. Overall another **** hire by Mario and unless Dawson leaves on his own, no way Mario will fire another OC after 1 year
TVD was atrocious but I think Caleb Williams struggles some with that design and play calling. Wretched.

Advertisement
As much as we don't want to admit it...TVD does give us the best chance to win. Emory's best situation is for him to sit and watch the mistakes and learn.
TVD of the aTm game does. But not what we’ve seen since. He’s done. Jacurri Brown running a triple option wishbone thing with Fletcher, Brashard and Chris Johnson gives us a better chance than this.

As much as we don't want to admit it...TVD does give us the best chance to win. Emory's best situation is for him to sit and watch the mistakes and learn.
Emory’s going to get his doctorate after watching TVD for the last several weeks

you can blame his overpaid $8million *** that he evaluated TVD as a QB to win with and didn't recruit or NIL-portal someone lots better.
Again to be fair...TVD was supposed to be that guy coming into last year. He was injured a lot last year and I guess you could have blamed that for his poor play. I do agree that he probably should have seen it coming...but he has upgraded a lot of positions and I expect him to upgrade that position going into next year. I don't think the QB of the future is on the roster.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back