The Bahamas Partnership

Advertisement

2hgs0dO9V8Ekj8Wvfe.gif

Advertisement
We'll be playing in the Bahamas Coastal Conference soon enough fighting to go 8-4.
Canes were able to scrape by with a 24-21 win versus The University of The Bahamas with a late touchdown. Emory Williams found Ray Ray Joseph with 39 seconds left lifting the Canes over the Mingoes who are now 0-10 on the season while sporting a margin of defeat of 55 points.

Advertisement
Canes were able to scrape by with a 24-21 win versus The University of The Bahamas with a late touchdown. Emory Williams found Ray Ray Joseph with 39 seconds left lifting the Canes over the Mingoes who are now 0-10 on the season while sporting a margin of defeat of 55 points.
Bruh lol

I may be the only one on this board elated about this lol.

We typically have a good group of 3-4 Bahamian descendants or Bahamians on the football roster yearly....

Off head the only 1 i know currently is Rueben Bain Jr.

In recruiting the #1 wr recruit is a bahamian JJ Smith.

Basketball Recruiting..VJ Edgecombe is a top recruit.

Past canes its a huge group to many the name, but i'll throw out..Frank Gore, Santana ,Sinorice,Tyrone Moss, Vernon Carey, Sean Taylor (rip) etc etc

This may help with Bball if they focus there as my country is churning out some raw athletes on the court as of late. Per Capita likely the best basketball program in this region...look like we may be making the olympics with our current bball group and that is without NBA elgible players like Cai Jones and Klay Thompson.

Last edited:
Advertisement
so, we playing in the Bahamas Bowl every year at 4-8, 5-7 or 6-6?! sweet!

Advertisement
I noticed that in the stadium when we played GT. There was an ad either on or near the scoreboard and I thought we were the first college football team sponsored by a country.

So can we have some of our spring practices there?? Doesn't Harbaugh take his teams to different countries in the spring?

I may be the only one on this board elated about this lol.

We typically have a good group of 3-4 Bahamian descendants or Bahamians on the football roster yearly....

Off head the only 1 i know currently is Rueben Bain Jr.

In recruiting the #1 wr recruit is a bahamian JJ Smith.

Basketball Recruiting..VJ Edgecombe is a top recruit.

Past canes its a huge group to many the name, but i'll throw out..Frank Gore, Santana ,Sinorice,Tyrone Moss, Vernon Carey, Sean Taylor (rip) etc etc

This may help with Bball if they focus there as my country is churning out some raw athletes on the court as of late. Per Capita likely the best basketball program in this region...look like we may be making the olympics with our current bball group and that is without NBA elgible players like Cai Jones and Klay Thompson.
I can see it now: Gogeta breaking down the recruiting battles between Bahamians and Haitians as Miami will be in recruiting battles between Port-A-Prince State University, Miami and Middle Nassau State.

Advertisement
Back