The background: Without Alonzo there is another $1-2million for assistant coaches.

Advertisement
There can never be any doubt that Diaz, Blake and everyone at the U has crazy respect for Alonzo...

To say otherwise would be like saying they have no respect of Ray Lewis...

To remind you youngins'.... Alonzo is in THAT STRATOSPHERE....

But i am hearing it came down to a matter where the money would yield most immediate impact THIS YEAR...

And that's to spend every dollar getting the best assistant coaches.....

and who knows... maybe even some BAG MONEY$ to start competing for the prized horses in the portal and recruiting.
I try to not attack people here but that is total bs. You have to be Blake or Manny or one of thier mommy. Highsmith's first couple years were being covered by a donor. Said donor was that disgusted with AD and HC that he was writing the check. He is not going to give that money to those two frigging idiots to pay and couple more Manny's buddies. Manny is a frigging nole so stop pretending he respects Canes. Blake is a typical Miami administrator who only gets lucky with a occasional hire.

Howard was the only first class professional hire not lucked into and he was hand picked and virtually payed for by one BOT donor to take last shot at saving program. JJ walked into an elevator not a meeting room after an exhausted search. Butch was only guy willing to take the job. Denis and Coker inherited so much talent they had to win and both left the program in ncaa scandal and virtual destruction. Take you bs that these idiots did anything other than avoid hiring someone who was going walk into their offices on day three and pitch their incompetent asses out a window.

Advertisement
Silly comment....

Diaz knows full well his *** is on the line in 2020....

He knows he needs to make a MAJOR turn-around in 2020.

Every coach has dreams a shot at the NFL... just like the players.

They come to Miami to try to build on their rep for the big leagues.

And because he’s a famous-father Miami homeboy— I fully believe he wants to win big at Miami much more than all the CIS haters understand.

how is it being spent on the staff when the Staff is mostly intact and the hires we did make dont demand anymore money than the previous coaches?

There can never be any doubt that Diaz, Blake and everyone at the U has crazy respect for Alonzo...

To say otherwise would be like saying they have no respect of Ray Lewis...

To remind you youngins'.... Alonzo is in THAT STRATOSPHERE....

But i am hearing it came down to a matter where the money would yield most immediate impact THIS YEAR...

And that's to spend every dollar getting the best assistant coaches.....

and who knows... maybe even some BAG MONEY$ to start competing for the prized horses in the portal and recruiting.

Why does this fraud not get a perma-ban?

"I am hearing it came down to a matter where the money would yield most immediate impact THIS YEAR..."

Complete BS.

First, we do not have a coaching salary cap. Second, Alonzo was due to make $600K, not 1 to 2 million. Third, "bag money" is not, and will never be, something that University funds pay for (and the policy is identical at every other university as well).

I'm tired of all the fraudulent posts and fraudulent posters on this board, including Liquidstoke.

I heard a rumor that the sticking point was that Alonzo demanded a fresh bowl of M&Ms every morning with all of the brown ones removed.

Actually, I started that rumor, not heard it.

Advertisement
I heard a rumor that the sticking point was that Alonzo demanded a fresh bowl of M&Ms every morning with all of the brown ones removed.

Actually, I started that rumor, not heard it.

And I heard that by not hiring Alonzo, we have more M&Ms to offer to assistant coaches, as well as M&Ms to give out as illegal recruiting inducements for recruits.

Why does this fraud not get a perma-ban?

"I am hearing it came down to a matter where the money would yield most immediate impact THIS YEAR..."

Complete BS.

First, we do not have a coaching salary cap. Second, Alonzo was due to make $600K, not 1 to 2 million. Third, "bag money" is not, and will never be, something that University funds pay for (and the policy is identical at every other university as well).

I'm tired of all the fraudulent posts and fraudulent posters on this board, including Liquidstoke.

**** bro,,,,, you take this posting thing serious huh?

Just wondering....you have a life outside of CIS?

It's a big world out there, step outside the house and get some fresh air once in a while....good for ya!

**** bro,,,,, you take this posting thing serious huh?

Just wondering....you have a life outside of CIS?

It's a big world out there, step outside the house and get some fresh air once in a while....good for ya!

How does any of that impact your fraudulent claims that UM can now spend a couple of million dollars on assistant coaches and illegal recruiting inducements?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back