The Architect of Our Defense last 5 years...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Now on suicide watch:

ebron--biocard-010715.jpg

Yes, we all know how totally NFL capable this guy is...If any person can totally ***** this guy's career, it's GOLDEN!!!

Golden-Al-1987-1987-Red-Bank-Catholic-School-Yearbook-Coach-Al-Golden-268x394-jpg.jpg

Makes sense, actually. As he played tight end and that position did well in his offense. There's no place for him as a defensive coordinator in any organization trying to be elite.

Advertisement
Advertisement
All the more reason I aim all my hate at the people who hired, funded and supported him. His scheme is all he knows how to do. Didnt our administration see the lack of a fit in style? Thank God Donna is gone too!

Advertisement
is now a TE coach..

Cant make this **** up

College TE, NFL TE, ends up as a TE coach...Imagine that.

so why was he so confident in his defense when it's not even his specialty or background?

You should ask him that question. I'm just pointing out how stupid this thread is....a former TE accepting a TE coaching position...groundbreaking.

people just reiterating how insanely dense that man was. like how he had absolutely zero business being our head coach or even micromanaging our defense when he isn't qualified too. if you're going to make defense your priority, you should probably know well defense.

This article proves he didnt make the team out of training camp.
I looked up the Pats 1992 roster, Al is not on it nor did he get a tackle or catch that year. He probably had a tryout or stay on practice squad. Al is known to lie and embellish everything

is now a TE coach..

Cant make this **** up

College TE, NFL TE, ends up as a TE coach...Imagine that.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...bye-bye/3457dc0d-cd6a-42e1-942b-3fe929a6ee03/

Advertisement
Back