BrianF Sophomore Premium Joined Apr 30, 2013 Messages 955 May 10, 2017 #21 Tweed said: BrianF said: Tweed said: DerekDohrman said: pete, we need our ambassador, Lo, on the podcast ASAP Click to expand... LOL Click to expand... https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/podcast-lorenzo-lingard-scaife/119406 Click to expand... Why did you quote me? I'm confused. Click to expand... Timing of the laugh and the podcast.
Tweed said: BrianF said: Tweed said: DerekDohrman said: pete, we need our ambassador, Lo, on the podcast ASAP Click to expand... LOL Click to expand... https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/podcast-lorenzo-lingard-scaife/119406 Click to expand... Why did you quote me? I'm confused. Click to expand... Timing of the laugh and the podcast.
Tweed Sophomore Premium Joined Dec 17, 2012 Messages 1,663 May 10, 2017 #22 BrianF said: Tweed said: BrianF said: Tweed said: DerekDohrman said: pete, we need our ambassador, Lo, on the podcast ASAP Click to expand... LOL Click to expand... https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/podcast-lorenzo-lingard-scaife/119406 Click to expand... Why did you quote me? I'm confused. Click to expand... Timing of the laugh and the podcast. Click to expand... That's why I said LOL, because I knew he was doing the podcast.
BrianF said: Tweed said: BrianF said: Tweed said: DerekDohrman said: pete, we need our ambassador, Lo, on the podcast ASAP Click to expand... LOL Click to expand... https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/podcast-lorenzo-lingard-scaife/119406 Click to expand... Why did you quote me? I'm confused. Click to expand... Timing of the laugh and the podcast. Click to expand... That's why I said LOL, because I knew he was doing the podcast.