the ambassador

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He showed us why he's going to kill it at UM in that 300m race. 99% of the world eases up and settles for silver as far back as he was in the final 50m or so.

This is often where the faqqy recruitniks fail. All they talk about is 40 size and weight. They don't put enough stock in the heart and desire to be great that My Ambassador showed walking down Parsley at the end. There might be faster or quicker guys, but he showed you right there in that 10 second window into his chest why he's going to be a monster here.

He showed us why he's going to kill it at UM in that 300m race. 99% of the world eases up and settles for silver as far back as he was in the final 50m or so.

This is often where the faqqy recruitniks fail. All they talk about is 40 size and weight. They don't put enough stock in the heart and desire to be great that My Ambassador showed walking down Parsley at the end. There might be faster or quicker guys, but he showed you right there in that 10 second window into his chest why he's going to be a monster here.

this

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Guys I just have to say we r running back U again!!!!

We will b getting 2 studs at the position in each class soon!

2018 lingard and davis 2019 cain and wright 2020 don chaney and andre stringfield who will b a stud 2021 amari daniels

Looks like old times i can't wait. We will soon have studs everywhere and great coaching!!!!!

Advertisement
Back