Off-Topic the adidas commercial

paksat

Junior
Banned
You guys seen this? I still can't believe my eyes that they would actually release an add like this with the recent **** storm regarding trans athletes

Advertisement
Holding Back Jim Carrey GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

****s competing with vaginas? Different chromosomes? Bone structure? Fast twitch fibers? Testosterone? General size?

I'm not Transphobe; I hope each and every one finds their way. But it's breaking the structure of the sport. Especially women's sports

The below image is cliche at this point, but it profoundly explains my point:
1651536505428.png

Advertisement
Help me understand why this makes you so mad. Who the **** cares.
I guess he is really into womens sports and he is mad his favorite team is getting beat by Trannys. That is my only guess. I never watched a women sporting event, never will. When the UFC has womens fights on, that is when I go to the bathroom and grab another beer.

I guess he is really into womens sports and he is mad his favorite team is getting beat by Trannys. That is my only guess. I never watched a women sporting event, never will. When the UFC has womens fights on, that is when I go to the bathroom and grab another beer.
You keep your beer in the bathroom? 🤨

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s one thing for a company to support trans people. It’s another for a sports company to do so In an arena where athletic competition is so skewed bc of biology. Crazy.

I am totally unequivocally whole heartily against the total BS of Transgender ideas and freak job men competing against women. The whole idea of choosing your *** is whacked AF!

You guys seen this? I still can't believe my eyes that they would actually release an add like this with the recent **** storm regarding trans athletes

You already know who we're dealing with here. Blowback does not cause introspection or contrition - but doubling down of efforts to remake western culture. The only defense is the continued rejection of the insanity - by all means.

Advertisement
We've added a box for Other to passports and birth certificates, let all of the Other have a competition of their own.

Holding Back Jim Carrey GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

****s competing with vaginas? Different chromosomes? Bone structure? Fast twitch fibers? Testosterone? General size?

I'm not Transphobe; I hope each and every one finds their way. But it's breaking the structure of the sport. Especially women's sports

The below image is cliche at this point, but it profoundly explains my point:
View attachment 184693
Or a 15 year old team destroying the greatest womens soccer team on the planet.

Or the Williams sisters getting smoked by a dude ranked 203rd in the world.

Advertisement
Back