The ACC Sucks

What does any of that have to do with the fact thatthe acc suxx?

Pretty much nothing. Just sick of the constant nonsense and stoopit **** flows from the fountain called theChosenOne. He’s one of the many “I told you so” porsters that fill this board with ****. Are you a card carrying member of that blessed crew? I’m a a Canes fan and a grown man that can deal with the ****** times and celebrate the good times. I don’t need to justify my existence by being the smartest guy on a ******* college football fan board. Hope that helps.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Pretty much nothing. Just sick of the constant nonsense and stoopit **** flows from the fountain called theChosenOne. He’s one of the many “I told you so” porsters that fill this board with ****. Are you a card carrying member of that blessed crew? I’m a a Canes fan and a grown man that can deal with the ****** times and celebrate the good times. I don’t need to justify my existence by being the smartest guy on a ******* college football fan board. Hope that helps.

Go Canes!
But your post still ain't got **** to do with the fact that the acc suxx...

Advertisement
But your post still ain't got **** to do with the fact that the acc suxx...

No just the porster who brings that **** here. I made that clear. I don’t give a **** about any conference or team other than the Canes. Pretty sure that’s why the board is called CanesInsight not ACC insight. I hope you can grasp that because it’s not that difficult.

Go Canes!

If you watched the end of the Gatah game (Was hoping Kentucky would win but their kicker sux too.) You would know just how little everyone thinks of Miami these days. They mentioned something about the Turds having won all their games, but they qualified their record by saying”Of course, the first win was against Miami, which wasn’t much of a test.”
I don’t know about the rest of this bad conference, but we’re now considering about on the level of a ****** midmajor.

Advertisement
Back