The ACC May Soon Be in the Hands of N'Kosi Perry and Trevor Lawrence

Even though Lawrence is savage its not going to be about qbs, its going be about our OL vs that DL........thats why they will be favored

Advertisement
“Hands” in the title made me think of the fact that winter is approaching and I’ll need to purchase some gloves.

It’s always difficult for me to shop for gloves because my hands are right in between a M and L. Some pairs are too small, some too big.

It’s hard to find the right fit.

If you watch the kid throw a football its not hard to tell he's special. Its my own opinion that JW will be special here and I've been consistent with that well before he even stepped on the field here. No need to overreact.

I could be wrong, just calling it how I see it.
Only areas I could see JW being better than Kosi is maybe accuracy and that’s close. I could even give you maturity / work ethic.

Jw’s body is also further along.

But arm talent is all Kosi , he’s a special talent. The ball explodes out of his hand with no effort. One of the most beautiful balls I’ve seen.

Kosi is also a better athlete than JW.

Not saying you’re wrong because I like both but anything arm / physical talent is all Kosi. But Jw isn’t chopped liver , he has arm talent too, just not Kosi’s level.

It’ll be a good qb battle next year. One has the tangibles and the other has more intangibles.

Bbbb...but the 4th string QB might transfer if Kosi does too well.

Fvck that noise. First of all, I don’t buy it. JW seems like a great kid with a good head on his shoulders. I don’t see him as a guy who runs away from competition. He ran towards it, remember. If he wanted to be in a program where he’d be guaranteed early PT with little competition, all he had to was stand firm on his commitment to Kentucky.

And if he does leave because of that, he didn’t belong here in the first place.

JW will start two years for us.

We will win 6 & 7 with NP and JW respectively

Advertisement
“Hands” in the title made me think of the fact that winter is approaching and I’ll need to purchase some gloves.

It’s always difficult for me to shop for gloves because my hands are right in between a M and L. Some pairs are too small, some too big.

It’s hard to find the right fit.
F27CD9A2-1060-4E68-BE33-038FE8F2CE52.jpeg

Advertisement
Back