The ACC May Soon Be in the Hands of N'Kosi Perry and Trevor Lawrence

Advertisement
Hmm, So JW is going to sit around and wait until his SR yr to start

I don't think so

Advertisement
Lawrence is good but i want to see how he plays when he takes shots from dlines with bad intentions.

Advertisement
Bbbb...but the 4th string QB might transfer if Kosi does too well.

Fvck that noise. First of all, I don’t buy it. JW seems like a great kid with a good head on his shoulders. I don’t see him as a guy who runs away from competition. He ran towards it, remember. If he wanted to be in a program where he’d be guaranteed early PT with little competition, all he had to was stand firm on his commitment to Kentucky.

And if he does leave because of that, he didn’t belong here in the first place.

Perry balled out like I thought he would with our receivers & TEs when he got his chance, but those saying "so what if Jarren leaves" are jumping the gun. He has the most upside of any of our QBs. He'll show out when he gets his chance & make believers quickly.

Also agree with @Loose Cannon. He'll fight his way onto the field before leaving. The cream always rises to the top.

Why is yo bar has so much red?

Because people on here don't like "hearing" the truth. Just like this whole Lawrence-Perry thing I said. Lawrence will probably be a top 5-10 pick in the NFL draft when he becomes eligible. Perry can't seem to beat out a QB like Malik. Those two aren't even in the same discussion when it comes to potential. If Bryant was at Miami, Perry surely wouldn't be the one starting (possibly) against UNC.

In addition, it gives these weak minded millennials an opportunity to show their displeasure, in a safe space, because they are offended by ones comments.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Perry is good and obviously an upgrade. Has a lot of potential still and is just a redshirt FR.

But JW is who takes this team to the next level.

Advertisement
I like what I have seen from Perry, but he has room to improve. They all do. I still think Williams is the better overall prospect, but right now I am glad Perry is in there doing well. You won't hear me calling for him to be replaced unless he really takes a nose dive. He's such a step up over Rosier that I just can't find it in me to think about replacing him, even with Williams. Certainly not at this point.

How do you come to that conclusion ? There’s literally nothing to base that off of.

You got that from one drive against Ssu?

If you watch the kid throw a football its not hard to tell he's special. Its my own opinion that JW will be special here and I've been consistent with that well before he even stepped on the field here. No need to overreact.

I could be wrong, just calling it how I see it.

Gerald Willis is getting more press then the Clemson D-Line, and with Kelly Bryant’s departure, Clemson is an injury away from leaving Alabama and Georgia as the only "invincible" teams in America.

It also makes the ACC Title Game not the Mount Rushmore climb it looked to be before the season started. Now the Canes need to focus and not have any slip ups (and maybe hold a campus wide punting competition, girls included).

Advertisement
Back