The 2019 season record NO LONGER MATTERS

Liquidstoke

Banned
Banned
Forget about win/losses this year ... really.

What matters is that team and these coaches need to learn the following from 2019:
  1. Who is the best GAME TIME QB?
  2. Who are the best GAME TIME D-L’s and Secondaries?
  3. Which coaches and coordinators need to be replaced?
  4. Can the current O-L’s be trained to be good?
  5. What recruiting areas are most urgent for the program?
I know “winning” feels good— but remember that winning ****** games against ****** teams is JUST *********ION.... it feels good for a moment but it ain’t REAL P*SSY.... and nothing’s better than REAL P*SSY..... amiright? **** yes i am...

Well REAL P*SSY is when the Canes are good enough to compete against Bama, Clemson, OSU and also beat FSU, UF and ND every year we ply them.... amiright?!! Some body give me an “AMEN!”

So this year is about turning the season games into a legit growth potential by putting all the dogs in to battle... stop the favorites and using practice as some kind of measure— these coaches clearly can’t tell whether a player is a BALLER by practice film...

Ballers show up on game time and wreck sh*t when it matters.... That’s what the Canes Dynasty was built on.

So forget the win/loss records— its about evaluating who the playmakers are DURING GAME TIME in 2019... and using that information to develop the 2020 plans.

That is all....

Last edited:
Advertisement
Coaching staff changes are needed IMO. Players needs to be pushed/challenged to play there best.

I believe FIVE games is enough PROOF to know what needs to be addressed and changed with this current staff of coaches and roster of players!

Advertisement
It doesn't matter because the only that thing that matters to this entire program right now is firing Blake and hiring a real AD. That real AD would then clean house and maybe we can have an actual competitive football program.

Winning always matters. At minimum it matters for recruiting.

We're not out of the Coastal race unless we lose to UVA. I don't want to hear another word unless we lose another conference game.

Winning always matters. At minimum it matters for recruiting.

We're not out of the Coastal race unless we lose to UVA. I don't want to hear another word unless we lose another conference game.
Agree. Winning matters even when we suck. Always play to win the game. And yeah, we suck right now.

Agree. Winning matters even when we suck. Always play to win the game. And yeah, we suck right now.
If we clean things up, we could turn it around, but after 5 games there's no sign of that happening.

The good thing is that the team hasn't quit. I don't want them to feel like there's nothing to play for. As long as we don't lose another game, we're still in it for the Coastal.

Advertisement
If we clean things up, we could turn it around, but after 5 games there's no sign of that happening.

The good thing is that the team hasn't quit. I don't want them to feel like there's nothing to play for. As long as we don't lose another game, we're still in it for the Coastal.
Yup. I have a bad feeling about the season as a whole, but every now and then, we do some decent **** out there. We shall see.

Nothing in my post says I'm ok with us losing....

What i am saying is the focus should be about improving (which could mean winning games) but it's really about focusing primarily on finding our best players-- playing them and find areas we need to upgrade-- and upgrading them....

We should not be be "living/dying" over losses....

We don't have a good team guys.... so stop obsessing about losses.... we are gonna lose to lower tier teams because we are a bottom 40 program.... just accept it....

The questions that we need to focus on are:

1) can this team improve?
2) do we have real ballers -- ie Rousseau -- that need more playing time?
3) how do the coaches scheme for THIS TEAM they have and not "IDEAL" scheme in their imaginations?
4) who's the better GAME TIME QB --- i don't give a flying *** about the best practice QB....

Advertisement
Back