The 10 High Schools That Produce The Most NFL Players

Two observations:
1. Only one Texas school in the top ten? That says a lot!

MUCH stricter transfer rules, enforced no-pass/no-play rule, and no private schools being allowed plays a significant role in a list like this.

STA - private, regional all-star team
LBP - magnet
MNW - legit, but transfers galore
Dorsey - ?
DLS - private
Ely - legit
GC - insane, by far most impressive name on the list, but seems to be drying up lately?
Carter - Dallas Skyline will be on this list in 5-10 years as they get most of Carter's old kids while Carter dies
Dillard - legit, but again, seems to be drying up some lately
Glenville - transfers galore

I'd look for Desoto (TX) and Miami BTW to be on this list in short order.

I don't get why you call STA a regional all star team, the top public schools on that list and in miami dade (central, btw, etc.) do the same thing as sta in regards to transfers and recruiting.

Advertisement
Two observations:

MUCH stricter transfer rules, enforced no-pass/no-play rule, and no private schools being allowed plays a significant role in a list like this.

LBP - magnet
Dorsey - ?
DLS - private
Ely - legit
GC - insane, by far most impressive name on the list, but seems to be drying up lately?
Carter - Dallas Skyline will be on this list in 5-10 years as they get most of Carter's old kids while Carter dies

I don't get why you call STA a regional all star team, the top public schools on that list and in miami dade (central, btw, etc.) do the same thing as sta in regards to transfers and recruiting.

I will tell you why he did, he is a typical tx poster who is trying justify why tx football dont have more on the list. Desoto takes players from Chilles/ Allen def recruits and bigger than any school in Florida. They pretty much have a county for themself and they also recruit . Same reason teams like Katy want play teams like BTW because they want be able hide behind the myth on how good tx football is/ http://nationalhsfootball.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1033

Last edited:
I believe Norland has the most players currently in the NFL, with two more likely coming next year.

As of last year they were tied with STA but I believe this year STA has more
http://usafootball.com/news/general...d-st-thomas-aquinas-boast-most-nfl-players-we

True, add Linder, Joyner and White for STA and that puts them over the top.

people always forget the SOUTHWARD kid as well..the kid that played bball at sta up unil his last year...and got a wisky offer as a safety and now got drafted in the top 5 rounds.....

STA churns them out at a ridiculous rate and it will be even better...god spear my life my unborn kid will be there...because that program still will be clicking 15 yrs from now.

Two observations:

LBP - magnet
Dorsey - ?
DLS - private
Ely - legit

not so much on BTW....this yr was like the first time i seen a group of more than like 4-5 kids transfer in to btw...and they are homestead kids which is even wierder. Alot of kids DONT transfer INTO OVERTOWN, that place is like a lock down facility...most of those kids grew/grow up together from KINDEGARTEN.
- STA is a regional all star team...from BOCA down to LIBERTY CITY they can get whoever they want....at any time it could be kids from 3 diff counties at that **** school.....heck Bernard,(Giovanni) Carter(cris carter's kid) they lived in Boca Raton when they went to sta.....and we all know about Joyner who is from South Miami/Liberty City of all places and went to STA for a year.

Two observations:

LBP - magnet
Dorsey - ?
DLS - private
Ely - legit

not so much on BTW....this yr was like the first time i seen a group of more than like 4-5 kids transfer in to btw...and they are homestead kids which is even wierder. Alot of kids DONT transfer INTO OVERTOWN, that place is like a lock down facility...most of those kids grew/grow up together from KINDEGARTEN.
- STA is a regional all star team...from BOCA down to LIBERTY CITY they can get whoever they want....at any time it could be kids from 3 diff counties at that **** school.....heck Bernard,(Giovanni) Carter(cris carter's kid) they lived in Boca Raton when they went to sta.....and we all know about Joyner who is from South Miami/Liberty City of all places and went to STA for a year.

some of the superstars at sta like you mentioned are from all over but that's not the majority of their team and why they win games. STA gets a TON of good optimist kids that can afford to spend the 10k to their school. Kids like jake Stewart who's going to play for fau next year. But my point stands that the majority of schools recruit, not just sta.

Advertisement
Two observations:

LBP - magnet
Dorsey - ?
DLS - private
Ely - legit

some of the superstars at sta like you mentioned are from all over but that's not the majority of their team and why they win games. STA gets a TON of good optimist kids that can afford to spend the 10k to their school. Kids like jake Stewart who's going to play for fau next year. But my point stands that the majority of schools recruit, not just sta.
**** 10k!!!! That was 2 years of college for me. wow.

Two observations:

LBP - magnet
Dorsey - ?
DLS - private
Ely - legit

The real issue the new head coach suxs at STA. If he losses a game with this team he has coming in this year he should be fired for sure

LBP - magnet
Dorsey - ?
DLS - private
Ely - legit

**** 10k!!!! That was 2 years of college for me. wow.

pinecrest tuition is 27k per year

Advertisement
Back