That Time Rhett Lashlee Beat Nick Saban

• Thread starter Deleted member 23667
  • Start date
Advertisement
It could happen again bit©hes! And he did it with a cornerback under center! We got D'Eriq King Da Gawd!!! We got a puncher's chance of getting it done. Start drinking that orange and green kool-aid now!!! If we win it will all be worth it!! And if we lose, who gives a ****? No one expected us to win, and we will still have plenty to play for the rest of the year. LEGGOOO!! #BEATBAMA!! GO CANES!!! FOOTBALL IS BYKE!! Enjoy your night!

Matchup
i
i
1st Downs1922
3rd down efficiency4-138-15
4th down efficiency1-20-1
Total Yards495393
Passing27797
Comp-Att17-2911-16
Yards per pass9.66.1
Interceptions thrown00
Rushing218296
Rushing Attempts3552
Yards per rush6.25.7
Penalties6-453-21
Turnovers01
Fumbles lost01
Interceptions thrown00
Possession30:4028:40

P.S. a special shout out goes out to AJ McCarron's girl Katherine Webb 😍😍😍 If everything i said above turns out to be garbage--and i have been know to hablar bastante mierda from time to time, in multiple languages--I present her to you as your consolation prize for having clicked on this thread. Enjoy! #EmilioCares🙏🏼

View attachment 152888

Malzahn called his own plays that year and much of the time he was at auburn. He won’t be our play caller next weekend…

Advertisement
I'm not sure we'll ever see a beatdown that bad again. That canes team quit from super early on in that game.

We always look like we're at least fighting under Manny. Even in the games we've lost big
I don't know about that UNC game last year brah

Manny had better coach his a$$ off this game...if this turns 58-0 like that ag Clemson game he might be in trouble.
I hate to stick up for the guy (y'all know me) but it's not going to be his fault. They are super stacked if u changed coaches for that game and put Diaz on their sideline and we get Saban we possibly still lose.

I hate to stick up for the guy (y'all know me) but it's not going to be his fault. They are super stacked if u changed coaches for that game and put Diaz on their sideline and we get Saban we possibly still lose.
I hear you but id like to just see them not beat themselves again with silly and immature play. The team is a reflection of the coach so if we are undisciplined then....if we are ill prepared then.... we can lose thats fine but they should take care of the things they can control, would you agree?

Advertisement
I hear you but id like to just see them not beat themselves again with silly and immature play. The team is a reflection of the coach so if we are undisciplined then....if we are ill prepared then.... we can lose thats fine but they should take care of the things they can control, would you agree?
If we throw pick lose fumbles u have to credit the other team sometimes.

Advertisement
So all we need is a missed 57 yrd FG & a miracle return, huh?

I can dig it.
We need a miracle. If the offense can score and we don't turn the ball over a bunch of times, shoot ourselves in the foot with excessive penalties, slow down their run, and don't allow any returns back for TDs, we can win this. This is Bama. We're gonna need a complete game + yeah, a little luck, to steal the W.

We need a miracle. If the offense can score and we don't turn the ball over a bunch of times, shoot ourselves in the foot with excessive penalties, slow down their run, and don't allow any returns back for TDs. This is Bama. We're gonna need a complete game + yeah, a little luck, to steal the win.

I still say, “if the reports from camp is accurate”, we have a 50/50 shot. Their weakness is going to be on O. If Manny is the defensive guru he likes to project himself as, w/ better DB coaching, I’m going to assume we should hold their O in “relative” check.

Now, my concern is going be on the other side. I’ve heard from pretty much every source this Bama defense is way better than last yrs. Our OL, hot reads, and WRs gotta be on point. I’m hoping it’s a defensive struggle. I’m not a moral victory guy, but I’ll take a close game L. Not so much by score (unless we just get blown out w/in the First 3 quarters), but rather how are we doing on 3rd & 4th down Defense? How many chunk plays r we giving up? Has our run defense improved? Have our discipline issues cleaned up? Will our Offensive Playbook contain new wrinkles? Things like that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back