That Time Rhett Lashlee Beat Nick Saban

• Thread starter Deleted member 23667
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23667

It could happen again bit©hes! And he did it with a cornerback under center! We got D'Eriq King Da Gawd!!! We got a puncher's chance of getting it done. Start drinking that orange and green kool-aid now!!! If we win it will all be worth it!! And if we lose, who gives a ****? No one expected us to win, and we will still have plenty to play for the rest of the year. LEGGOOO!! #BEATBAMA!! GO CANES!!! FOOTBALL IS BYKE!! Enjoy your night!

Matchup
i
i
1st Downs1922
3rd down efficiency4-138-15
4th down efficiency1-20-1
Total Yards495393
Passing27797
Comp-Att17-2911-16
Yards per pass9.66.1
Interceptions thrown00
Rushing218296
Rushing Attempts3552
Yards per rush6.25.7
Penalties6-453-21
Turnovers01
Fumbles lost01
Interceptions thrown00
Possession30:4028:40

P.S. a special shout out goes out to AJ McCarron's girl Katherine Webb 😍😍😍 If everything i said above turns out to be garbage--and i have been know to hablar bastante mierda from time to time, in multiple languages--I present her to you as your consolation prize for having clicked on this thread. Enjoy! #EmilioCares🙏🏼

katherine-webb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
So Lashlee gets credit for this game and not Gus? Did anyone even have a clue Lashlee existed then outside of Auburn? I certainly remember people here loving some Gus through the years, but Lashlee I don't remember hearing of until he came here.

Anyhiw, that's a big rushing number put up by Auburn in that game. Rivalry games, you never know what you'll get.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He could have just punted and won the game. ****, he could have took a knee and still probably won the game. Greatest coach ever who coaches circles around everyone. Lol
I remember he said he went for the kick because he didn’t think his defense could stop Auburn in OT. Of course, a 100-yard return of the missed kick wasn’t on his mind.

Despite his 6 NCs at Alabama it’s odd how Saban often seems to have a bad PK. This contributed to a pair of losses to Auburn, and nearly lost him NC game to UGA. He might have another pair of rings otherwise.

F-Saban. F-Alabama. F-$EC.
Will Reichard didn't miss an extra point or a field goal last season.

Advertisement
Back