jones
gray
brady
knighton
odogwu
young
gayot
willis

Just saying the junior and sophomore class have a bunch of talent.....

Advertisement
We have so much talent this year oh my gosh we should do really well if only the handcuffs were let loose

I thought that last year. I would have lost money. I am in a "game at a time" approach now. On paper our defense looks to be ready to turn the corner...And Brad looks to be ready to become a superstar. We shall see. Fall ball start next weekend I think. Ball don't lie at that point..

Advertisement
This is Golden's year. Watch.

He's finally almost free from the effects of probation, and his roster is full of team guys invested in the brotherhood who appreciate an education at a top 45 university and the best academic institution in the state.

Advertisement
Great team, horrible dc and horrible gameplans. I am hoping for the best but prepared for the worst.

Advertisement
This is Golden's year. Watch.

He's finally almost free from the effects of probation, and his roster is full of team guys invested in the brotherhood who appreciate an education at a top 45 university and the best academic institution in the state.
This either Franchise on drugs or an impostor

I still can't believe the game plan against Nebraska and GT. Defense played reasonably well up until the UVA game where the team completely gave up and so did the staff. However, that was last year. I'm expecting 8-4.

ACC coaches and sportswriters picked us to finish 4th in the Coastal this year.....For the past two years they picked us to win the Coastal.....Maybe something good will happen now that the pressure is off.

Advertisement
Back