That GT game...

TheChosenOne

Senior
It going to hurt. UVa lost to Louisville. Had we beaten GT we are suddenly right back in the thick of the coastal race at 5-3 (3-2). GT, the worse P5 team transitioning from the triple option offense and we couldn't beat them.

Thank the kickers and Enos.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It going to hurt. UVa lost to Louisville. Had we beaten GT we are suddenly right back in the thick of the coastal race at 5-3 (3-2). GT, the worse P5 team transitioning from the triple option offense and we couldn't beat them.

Thank the kickers and Enos.
You can say the same thing about the North Carolina game(4th and 17) and the Va Tech game.

Every loss not to UF his a disgrace and inexcusable. Our talent advantage is cavernous. VT and GT at home and both absolutely terrible. UNC with a true freshman QB and needing a 4-17 stop. And hate to break to everyone, but we aren’t improving. Same sorry *** team that took the field in Orlando. If we played in any other conference we would be 2-6

Camden price was available and not suspended last week. Idk how you could watch these three kickers and not use Price. That alone would have won us the game.

Advertisement
Every loss not to UF his a disgrace and inexcusable. Our talent advantage is cavernous. VT and GT at home and both absolutely terrible. UNC with a true freshman QB and needing a 4-17 stop. And hate to break to everyone, but we aren’t improving. Same sorry *** team that took the field in Orlando. If we played in any other conference we would be 2-6
There aren’t many “elite” teams and certainly none on this schedule. I think if we faced an elite team like an Ohio Taint we’d get destroyed, play a good team, say Penn St. or an Oklahoma and it would still be a blow out. Our schedule is just full of mediocre teams. Honestly I hate to be ***** after a W but I don’t feel any better bc it wasn’t impressive and feel like they can come out and look like crap next week. Pitt played one of their worst games this season and ouroffense is still a mess...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back