SCarolina Ibis Medical Redshirt Joined May 28, 2017 Messages 5,276 Oct 28, 2024 #2 Week one he talked **** about the swamp. What I wouldn't give to have had him on the roster the last 3 years.
Week one he talked **** about the swamp. What I wouldn't give to have had him on the roster the last 3 years.
miamicanephins Coolin' by Day Joined Oct 4, 2017 Messages 6,664 Oct 28, 2024 #3 I bet he even has the wr's cellular numbers
BS85 Letting it Rip Premium Joined Aug 15, 2014 Messages 16,170 Oct 28, 2024 #4 miamicanephins said: I bet he even has the wr's cellular numbers Click to expand...
C CaneinBroward Recruit Joined Apr 26, 2016 Messages 9,192 Oct 28, 2024 #5 Really like it, but we've had guys talk the big boy talk over the past few years. What you've gotta love is having a guy who backs up what he says and is getting the whole team to buy in.
Really like it, but we've had guys talk the big boy talk over the past few years. What you've gotta love is having a guy who backs up what he says and is getting the whole team to buy in.