Thanks!

megvin

Recruit
Like most people on this board the morning(s) after losses like last night are Difficult. We all I hope, have other interests, families, jobs? etc But We all love our U! To lose to a team with preceived lesser talent but with better coaching (coaching Matters in football like no other sport) is So discouraging! Bad teams with subpar coaches Always find a way to steal defeat out of the jaws of victory. We all know too well that Miami right now is a Bad Team! How long will it take to be relevant again? Or are we just another mediocre program who in what feels like a million years ago was a True Powerhouse! Back in the day (except for Vinny's 5 pick 0 TD'S loss to Penn State , worst loss ever Period!) We had No Mallory's dropping easy 2 pt crucial conversions, Dreadful special teams(when was the last time we ran a KO back? Does Devin Hester have any eligibility left? We cant make chip shot FGS or extra points. Underacheiving players like Garvin (future 1st round talent???), Hill? is he on the roster? Shaq (SO Overrated! constantly lost in the wash! Tackle someone please!) , Pickney (one play a game max!), Hall (hello! Just taking up space, you are wearing 26! boy did I love ST), Ivey (showed us next to nothing! cover corner? really), Our O Line tries hard , but is not ready for primetime! We lose the battle in the trenches Every week when it counts, especially short yardage situations!! Manny (love the Cuban Golden line!) is the Latest to Talk the Talk but Not Deliver a Winning Product! Patience for how long??? I want at least one more NC before I die! It hurts to realize We aren't close right now! I could go on BUT the Purpose of this Thread was to Thank my fellow posters for giving me a shoulder to cry on (my wife and kids dont get it!) And I do Enjoy the Biting but Often very true comments that my Fellow U Fans make! The truth hurts right now, We are average at best!

Advertisement
Anyone agree with my analysis? This morning sucks!!!! I never thought we would lose last night, Even right up to the End!

Advertisement
Back