Thanks Pete - D$ - Andrew - Tito - Others

hcanes100

24k+ of useless posts
Premium
Been almost a year since I last posted. Really got turned off at just how far the downward spiral was going and such. Really didn't like the tearing down of everything and everyone was going on, especially at those that were trying to build something special here at CIS.

Folks going after Pete and D$ really didn't sit right with me. All they ever tried to do was build a place for folks to find out what best info was available for the Canes, and do it for free. They went to all ends to allow the most open communications available on the internet and never sold out to admin and others to do it. The lengths of what D and Yany went through to keep this place open, I don't think anyone has any idea of all that has gone on.

And on a day like today, we see why they all did it. What this place is here for. A glorious day like this doesn't happen to often.

And to have one of the brightest stars in recruiting circles and provide the most accurate and timely information to us. Pete is truly a special person in recruiting news. He has a really bright future and deserves all the accolades that are finally starting to catch up to his accomplishments.

Andrew. For all the bull**** folks give that man, he has worked tirelessly to keep this place from crashing, and adding features no other site can come close to.

Although it is a few days late, folks we have much to be thankful for. I am not show boating and such, cause I have talked more directly with the folks I am giving thanks to in person than I have on the site; but folks should put some kind words in this thread and give thanks for what the these folks listed in the title and in the body of this thread (and others like Decleated and some I have forgot to list) have done so we have this place.

D, you said the turning point would be today. I have faith your right. Thanks for everything you have done.

Last edited:
Advertisement
My dude hcanes. Hope you are well.

Yeah dmoney thanks for everything. Yall do a great job. Especially having to deal with all our bull****.

Agree with everything, but hcanes u gotta change the avi! We have risen!

Advertisement
Hope you're doing well buddy. I pretty much stayed off the boards for more than a year because Golden and James made me apathetic. Ever since Golden got fired and the search started, I've been coming back more often.

Props to Dinero and his crew for making and maintaining the site.

Thank You DMoney, Pete, Andrew and the rest of the gentlemen who keep this site running. It's nice to go to a site and get real news and info without having to worry about all these "sauces".

Advertisement
Hope you're doing well buddy. I pretty much stayed off the boards for more than a year because Golden and James made me apathetic. Ever since Golden got fired and the search started, I've been coming back more often.

Props to Dinero and his crew for making and maintaining the site.

Good to see you, hope all is well. got my 4 year check up, went great.

Advertisement
Speaking of which, does this site want/need/would like donations? I paid for rivals and scout for years until I found this place last year. Don't mind paying it forward.

Speaking of which, does this site want/need/would like donations? I paid for rivals and scout for years until I found this place last year. Don't mind paying it forward.

I've offered to D hundreds of times, and he won't take a penny. Dude is stubborn as a mule on this one. I have my will if I keel over to leave some good change for both sites, so he has to take that or I will haunt him from my grave and he won't want that.

Advertisement
Back