Thanks for bulletin board material, Noleys

Win the game if you want to shut them up, until then we have to take it

(unintentional down vote)
This is it right here.
As coach Jimmy used to say, "you don't wan't to see us celebrating, keep us out of the end zone".
We don't want to see this? We have to beat them up there.
Dam it, we have to beat them .Period.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The kid who came up with that sign likely hadn't sprouted a pube yet the last time Miami (FL) beat FSU.

Time to post the video of those two came fans whooping the entire FSU fan base. We show up win or lose

i'm upset that we were leading the all-time series by a healthy 8 games and now it's at a paltry 1. time to fix that

Advertisement
Have read on Facebook, they consider us their rebound game from losing to Bama. Say beating us 8 in a row w a true Freshman QB will make their season...especially if they get us in ACC championship game and get to do it again.

Lmao!!!!!

Dog they not going to the ACC championship game are they drunk fam? If Blackman not broke by Miami first Clemson D gone finish him.

It's funny cause all the trees down in my yard greatly resemble the state of Francois' patellar tendon

They have won 7 in a row and 10 of the last 12. I would be talking chit if I were them too..you know we would..

Advertisement
They have won 7 in a row and 10 of the last 12. I would be talking chit if I were them too..you know we would..

Gonna talk s**t to Holes no matter how many we've lost in a row.

Get back to me when either those morons or the Turds have won 5 national championships.

Gonna talk s**t to Holes no matter how many we've lost in a row.

Get back to me when either those morons or the Turds have won 5 national championships.

Spoken like an actual heterosexual male.

Not this bend over, they can say whatever and we just have to take it, feminine bullshīt. Just ask my friend in the green shirt. He ain't having it:

[video=youtube_share;9w3dlWmnIS0]https://youtu.be/9w3dlWmnIS0[/video]

Advertisement
Back