Thanks, Folden. We did not need Tarvarious McFadden

He got paid
He just wanted to leave
He had grade issues
He was all FSU from the beginning
We only want kids that want to be Canes
Hes not that good any way, Golden will find a hidden gem that will be the next Ed Reed
He left cause fans flew a banner

I believe that's the whole list. Golden cultists please feel free to add to this list.

Advertisement
Cry ***** moan whine.....this kid had been pegged for fsu since day 1 of recruiting and now your all gonna act surprised he went to fsu?

Had zero interest in Miami from the beginning

Move it to the recruiting board

+1 and +1. OP has never had a single positive post EVER.

He got paid
He just wanted to leave
He had grade issues
He was all FSU from the beginning
We only want kids that want to be Canes
Hes not that good any way, Golden will find a hidden gem that will be the next Ed Reed
He left cause fans flew a banner

I believe that's the whole list. Golden cultists please feel free to add to this list.

This

Same **** every year. Ignore some local studs because you have other guys higher on your ****** board. Miss out on those guys then scramble to fill spots with 1 star beef stew from out of state on signing day.

This right here. The guy is a rusty nail. He is dead man walking and everyone here realizes it. He is truly a freshman in the game when it comes to recruiting down here. That is why he's had to hire guys like Coley and the dude from Gulliver.

It's amazing the parallels in the trajectory of Shannon and Folden at UM. Once the local high schools and community realized both guys were failures with no chance of returning UM to glory, the blue chippers started fleeing the area. Folden is a white puffy Shannon with less ability as a coach.

Advertisement
Watch that 2016 class that all the Folden *** hole suckers are lauding start falling apart just like the 2015 class has. Folden has elite recruiters on his staff and they can't even stop the bleeding that has resulted from the local community knowing that Folden is a loser mutt.

Once a HC gets that stench of loser rusty nail on him in south Florida it's a wrap in the local community. Lose the local base in Miami, and you might as well find a sturdy ceiling fan.

I thought everyone was okay with letting him go anyways considering all of the talk about how overrated he was and the fact that he doesn't even cover the #1 WR's in high school because he isn't even the best corner on his team.

The narrative changes depending on the best way they can use it to attack the coaching staff.

Cant blame Golden for this one, he has been wanting to leave Miami the whole time....he was happy woth the offer, we offered before florida and some other schools..he just wanted to leave...

We are not going to get every single South Florida recruit. They will get theirs but we will get most of them. Miami just needs to win at a championship level and we will be fine. (But thats a lot to ask for from Folden)

Advertisement
LULZ at Folden's *** hole suckers on here. This dude's good enough to get an offer from a team that hasn't lost a game since 2012, but he's not good enough for the local team.

And Folden is doing a tremendous job recruiting Heritage, which is a school with a UM alum as HC. Pathetic fat mutt piece of ****. Get him the fck away from me before I say some hurtful things about him.
He had an offer..whay the **** are you talkin about? I knw from a strong reliable source he wanted to leave.... How do I knw? I watched alot of these kids grow up playing pop Warner and I knw quite a few coaches from the Ft Lauderdale area to Homestead. ... we got to realize some of these kids want to get the **** out of Miami.... has nothing to do with coaches

Advertisement
Did I miss something? Is the school from Miami locking up most of the best talent in it's back yard? If not who do you blame or question the recruiting abilities of? Dude Golden is a failure on so many levels how can you defend him? More quality players leave SoFl than refugees from Iraq.

The parallels with Randy's tenure are freaky at this point. Including the impending home blowout loss to the Noles.

This guy has a staff of guys who are here simply to recruit, and they can't even do that!

We have been WORSE since Coley came here at shutting down So Fla.
I see all the mopes are in the recruiting board. No room for you guys @ eye in the sky with everyone else celebrating. Btw, since you compare golden to Randy, we lost to USF that year. I don't think any Folden team has been that bad. Also, randy inherited a team 3 years removed from 4 straight BCS appearances. All wins btw (f!uck you OSU).
Also, Butch Davis lost to Syracuse 66-13 in his fourth the season.
But the point of my post is......why can't we keep the recruiting board about recruiting??? All some of you ever do is complain about AL Golden. I think he should be fired if we don't win out, but I'm not going to clog up this board with that nonsense all the time.

"I think he should be fired if we don't win out, but I'm not going to clog up this board with that nonsense all the time."

Because these guys want Miami to fail...they are not intelligent cane fans if they are even fans at all (I see you gator and nole trolls trying to kill our program by pathetic message board posts)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back