Thanks D$ And the Mods

Samson Doyo

Junior
I think you guys deserve a show of gratitude for all the nonsense that has been going on. D$, Andrew, Kyle and Pete. You guys were attacked by board members over and over again by a bunch of people who are getting free info. I appreciate the effort and the info. Nice work gentlemen don't let the ******** get you down. Almost forgot Geo. Thanks.

Hopefully we can now move forward as fans and start talking Canes football.

BBCD!

Go Canes!

P.S. - can we get back to being C-A-N-E-S. We haven't played like savages since we became the U. Just a thought...

Advertisement
I think you guys deserve a show of gratitude for all the nonsense that has been going on. D$, Andrew, Kyle and Pete. You guys were attacked by board members over and over again by a bunch of people who are getting free info. I appreciate the effort and the info. Nice work gentlemen don't let the ******** get you down. Almost forgot Geo. Thanks.

BBCD!

Go Canes!

P.S. - can we get back to being C-A-N-E-S. We haven't played like savages since we became the U. Just a thought...

Great post, Samson!

BBCD!

Go Canes!

Great post, Samson!

Thank you. I'm starting to get fired up thinking about Coach Richt's offense. It will be great seeing the I formation again. I have faith he knows what a great DC hire will do for him. Would love to see Ed Ogeron. Long shot, but it's a message board.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back