Thanks Comma Al

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
115459W5_NL_sm.jpg

Advertisement
"Joe, it starts with me, I'm not gonna sit here and make excuses, but we lost 1 practice because of Hurricane Erica. Joe, if you extrapolate that pedagogical epoch over 10 million computer models of simulated realities, that juncture dematerialized into a space time continuum that was injurious to the solidarity of the organization's populace. Again, I'm not making excuses, Joe, [laughs] but it is what it is."

Last edited:
"Joe, it starts with me, I'm not gonna sit here and make excuses, but we lost 1 practice because of Hurricane Erica. Joe, if you extrapolate that pedagogical epoch over 10 million computer models of simulated realities, that juncture dematerialized into a space time continuum that was injurious to the solidarity of the organization's populace. Again, I'm not making excuses, Joe, [laughs] but it is what it is."

Perfec down to the laugh

Advertisement
Who needs an indoor facility tho?
Yeah because they'd be practicing during a hurricane. Folden canceled the final 5 practices of the 2014 preseason for no reason. Yet he'd be practicing during a hurricane if he had an IPF.

Yeah because they'd be practicing during a hurricane. Folden canceled the final 5 practices of the 2014 preseason for no reason. Yet he'd be practicing during a hurricane if he had an IPF.

Not that I am defending him or anyone else in the program, but no one would be practicing in the middle of a hurricane, indoor facility or not.

Advertisement
All these fake *** fans on here praying for anything that will be the downfall of miami.

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5CXCi0a1gI[/video]

Not that I am defending him or anyone else in the program, but no one would be practicing in the middle of a hurricane, indoor facility or not.

Really?

You honestly think if a hurricane was headed their way, a team would be holding practice instead of making sure they are safe, their families are safe, etc?

Notice I said a hurricane and not some small tropical storm which is in the OP so I will shut the **** up.

Last edited:

Really?

You honestly think if a hurricane was headed their way, a team would be holding practice instead of making sure they are safe, their families are safe, etc?

Notice I said a hurricane and not some small tropical storm which is in the OP so I will shut the **** up.

Are you really this obtuse? No wonder you have "marshall" in your name.

Advertisement
All these fake *** fans on here praying for anything that will be the downfall of miami.

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5CXCi0a1gI[/video]

and you love giving reach-arounds to middle aged, borderline obese, former college football players from New Jersey...no one is judging you tho

Really?

Are you really this obtuse? No wonder you have "marshall" in your name.

Da intertoobs is hardz to understands

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back