Thank you Paul Slimebaum

HurricaneU

American Patriot
Miami Hurricanes rout Notre Dame Fighting Irish show back on top college football

“The night before the game, the coaching staff showed the team comments ESPN's Paul Finebaum made on his show this week: "They fell off the map, and, frankly, I didn't miss them that badly. Miami was known for all the wrong things. They won the titles, and they probably could've had more, but to me, they were more of a black mark on college football."

Shook.

Advertisement
These kids live off of disrespect. Why I will like it when we are still 3rd or 4th in the polls when we have proven ourselves the last 2 weeks to be the best in the nation.

**** him and **** his opinion. His ***** provider almost lost to mississippi state last night. We comin paul and restoring order

D81F4E63-80DE-4FB2-B0E6-B7A9EFD9D6FD.jpg

Advertisement
He just wore a turnover chain on an ESPN segment to say “The U is back”.
Alabama aint selling anymore. We are reminding people why they love us and why they love to hate us. And it will keep going. I for one believes he's a troll. He has a show to promote and we are it now. Because the criminals are at ND and Gainesville. I hope Mark Richt doesn't ever go on his show again

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
****him, no room on this train now. Remember he claimed multiple times that Miami isn't a good job and nobody could win there with the off campus stadium & subpar facilities.

Fūck that cryptkeeper looking freakshow, attached to Saban’s midget pęnis like a starving lamprey, he had no other choice. Too late for that kkk fanboy, the train has left the station.

E85EBC10-5B39-4886-B8A7-AAC57BCF66D3.jpg

Advertisement
Ughhh to see that POS wearing the turnover chain ****es me off. We don’t need him on our bandwagon.

Advertisement
he's a piece of ****, its one thing to pick against a team but to insult these kids' character calling them a black mark on college fb. I would rather vilma strangled his *** with that chain

Advertisement
Back