Thank you Justyn Ross! Sometimes karma is a beautiful thing.

Canez1

OG
I started to just skip watching the game mainly because of one thing. It makes me nauseous and furious when I watch Alabama or Georgia and see our once prized recruits that turned their backs on their city and The U ball out but not last night. Thanks to one young man, last night was a joy to watch while he ate the lunch of some of those turncoats and just outshined the rest on the other side of the ball but that wasn’t even the best part. The best part was watching one of their own stick a dagger into ole Saban over and over again and knowing by the look on Saban’s face that finally he was getting a taste of his own medicine from the one that turned his back for the same rea$on$ and balled out for the other school. **** that was beautiful!

Advertisement
It’s up to OUR program to end this turncoat crap.

Nobody is going to watch 7-6 in Prime Time. That’s why these kids go play In Tuscaloosa.

I agree going 7-6 is a motivating factor but not the sole reason. Btw I am including our previous offensive scheme with that 7-6 record.

Kirby raised the price for So Fl talent so much that Saban must have use too small a bag for that kid. He was next level for sure. Couple of those catches made QB look better than he is, and he is very good. Imagine how much it would cost if our idiots hired Butch.

Kirby raised the price for So Fl talent so much that Saban must have use too small a bag for that kid. He was next level for sure. Couple of those catches made QB look better than he is, and he is very good. Imagine how much it would cost if our idiots hired Butch.

Edit: I read that wrong the first time sorry bruh.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yeah, that last sentence is just crazy.

Nobody with a thread of common sense and who watched Butch on the sidelines ANYWHERE he has coached wants him back as our HC. Nobody!

I started to just skip watching the game mainly because of one thing. It makes me nauseous and furious when I watch Alabama or Georgia and see our once prized recruits that turned their backs on their city and The U ball out but not last night. Thanks to one young man, last night was a joy to watch while he ate the lunch of some of those turncoats and just outshined the rest on the other side of the ball but that wasn’t even the best part. The best part was watching one of their own stick a dagger into ole Saban over and over again and knowing by the look on Saban’s face that finally he was getting a taste of his own medicine from the one that turned his back for the same rea$on$ and balled out for the other school. **** that was beautiful!

Local athletes arent turncoats when they make a decision they feel is best for them.

Compared to the rest of the world, SoFL is nice, perhaps even great, but a speck nonetheless when measured against the big scheme of things. In today's small world of instant on internet, these kids see the bigger picture and want to experience it first hand.

Athlete abound down here for sure, but so they do in many locations. The LA metro is what, x2/x3 times the size of SoFL? San Antonio is gaining fast, ditto Charlotte-Raleigh. Miami needs to take advantage of "other" and leverage that to bring talent here from outside.

Believe it or not, not every single starter on Bama, Clemson, UGA, and OSU are from SoFL.

Want to keep the best local kids home? Start winning and give them a reason. Until then, long uphill battle.

Yeah, that last sentence is just crazy.

Nobody with a thread of common sense and who watched Butch on the sidelines ANYWHERE he has coached wants him back as our HC. Nobody!

Clearly common sense is very overrated, but this discussion was recruiting and in that there is no doubt among living brain cellls who is the king of it when at Miami. Butch was a hot mess on the sideline but neither of those teams last night had the talent he left behind. Heck, except for QB, I am not sure both together had as much — that could be a reach but not much.

Justyn Ross is a beast! He has to be a freshmen All American. Heck, he’d probably get drafted no later than the 4th round if he were eligible now.

Advertisement
If a 5* kid from Winston-Salem spurns Wake Forest for Alabama, I doubt Wake fans would have so much vitriol. For high school kids we are the Coral Gables version of Wake Forest. Deal with it.

I read a 10 page thread on here gloating about the poor play of a Bama freshman DB in the national title game who didn't choose UM. You people are like a guy who gets dumped and then gloats about how her next boyfriend cheated on her. It's pathetic that we've reached this level as a fan base.

If a 5* kid from Winston-Salem spurns Wake Forest for Alabama, I doubt Wake fans would have so much vitriol. For high school kids we are the Coral Gables version of Wake Forest. Deal with it.

I read a 10 page thread on here gloating about the poor play of a Bama freshman DB in the national title game who didn't choose UM. You people are like a guy who gets dumped and then gloats about how her next boyfriend cheated on her. It's pathetic that we've reached this level as a fan base.

Revenge is sweet.

I love watching these South Florida turncoats fail.

I hope they fail at everything they do for the rest of their lives.

Josh Jobe, for example, looked like comolete trash. For a dude claiming to be the next Sean Taylor, he probably won’t even be drafted.

Tyson Campbell at UGA is another one who has looked like pure trash. Hurting his NFL stock in a big way.

It seems like the sofla kids is not that good anymore they don't play with that edge. It's eather that or kids from other states just caught up.

Revenge is sweet.

I love watching these South Florida turncoats fail.

I hope they fail at everything they do for the rest of their lives.

Josh Jobe, for example, looked like comolete trash. For a dude claiming to be the next Sean Taylor, he probably won’t even be drafted.

Tyson Campbell at UGA is another one who has looked like pure trash. Hurting his NFL stock in a big way.

No matter how many guys cheat on her, she still dumped you. Get over it.

Advertisement
Reason so many people get upset at the turncoats is because these turncoats are basically bandwagoners.
I was so happy to see Ross stick it to Saban. He made a decision to go to a school that would enhance his WR skills.
Think about this, even in our low times the past 12 years or so...Miami still has the 3rd most players in the NFL....we have the players. If we get top-notch coaching we are in the CFP every year.

No matter how many guys cheat on her, she still dumped you. Get over it.

There was once an emperor of Rome whose wife cheated on him.

He had her put under house arrest for years, where she was treated very well. She had nice things and was fed the finest foods... all to prepare her for her final day.

On the day she was placed under arrest, the emperor called for the finest animal trainer in the world to be brought to him. The animal trainer came all the way from Africa - Carthage, actually. Under the emperor's orders, the trainer raised a stallion from birth to be able to **** on command.

When the stallion was grown, the emperor called for a great celebration at the Roman Colosseum, and 100,000 people showed up to watch the games. The games were spectacular. They had chariot races, gladiator fights, and boxing matches.

Finally, to end the show, the emperor's wife was brought out. She was stripped naked and tied, face down *** up.

The stallion was brought out, to the delight of the crowd. The horse proceeded to **** her until she died of internal bleeding, several hours later. Her body was then fed to the pigs.

The crowd went wild. They say the emperor was delighted, and the animal trainer was given gold and lands.

I don't wish anything like that on Josh Jobe - see, I'm a nice guy. But if he blows out a knee, I won't be sad. And watching him fail and destroy his NFL chances on live TV in front of the cheering Clemson fans.... well that just warms my heart to see.

Turn their backs on their City? You got that all wrong. Asking a kid to risk his football future on a dumpster fire heading to a forest fire is ridiculous.

If Manny Diaz wins consistently, the players will come.

Advertisement
Clearly common sense is very overrated, but this discussion was recruiting and in that there is no doubt among living brain cellls who is the king of it when at Miami. Butch was a hot mess on the sideline but neither of those teams last night had the talent he left behind. Heck, except for QB, I am not sure both together had as much — that could be a reach but not much.
Wow, how wrong you are!

alabama fan pika.PNG

Turn their backs on their City? You got that all wrong. Asking a kid to risk his football future on a dumpster fire heading to a forest fire is ridiculous.

If Manny Diaz wins consistently, the players will come.

That’s where some of you guys get it wrong. We keep losing the kids that make the difference between success and a dumpster fire. Just take Dalvin Cook as an example. Jimbo has 3 consecutive losing seasons without him before riding off to TAMU and we would most likely just be getting around to firing Al. Jimbo doesn’t win a Natty without Kermit. Richt most likely has his team playing in the NC because Cooper isn’t there to beat him with the bomb downfield that put Bama back on top. It happens over and over week in and week out. When you see the top P5 teams making a big play that changes the dynamics of the game most of the time it is a kid from SoFla that walked away and that is what we have been missing the most and what separates bad coaches from good coaches and good coaches from great coaches.

I liked it too. and MAN were those back to back catches absolutely SICK!!! Kid is a baller. Jeudy balled out too last night.

Advertisement
Back