Thank You Jimbo (Texas A&M)...

Legendary1

Recruit
Banned
Florida to me looks like a top 4 team. I am so grateful to Jimbo Fisher and his Texas A&M Aggies for beating Florida a few weeks ago. That win over Florida “should”make it to where Florida has to win out to make the playoff. That would include beating presumably Alabama in the SECCG. Do all that, and they deserve to make the playoff. But lose, even a close one to Alabama, and I have to think the 2nd loss would keep them out. They do look pretty **** good right now.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Florida to me looks like a top 4 team. I am so grateful to Jimbo Fisher and his Texas A&M Aggies for beating Florida a few weeks ago. That win over Florida “should”make it to where Florida has to win out to make the playoff. That would include beating presumably Alabama in the SECCG. Do all that, and they deserve to make the playoff. But lose, even a close one to Alabama, and I have to think the 2nd loss would keep them out. They do look pretty **** good right now.
They have a Good to Great QB with a dominating TE and a good OL. Besides that they are average and have an average D.

Bama is going to whoop that ***.

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** the Gators

Advertisement
Florida athletes plus Texas QBs is a winning combination. Let’s hope our coaches continue with it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back