THANK YOU CMR:

Twhizman

Recruit
Should of added university administration as well.thank you all so much you've taken a top program and turned it into a sideshow at a carnival.players back in the day begged to come and play here.you have made to were players want to transfer out on a regular basis.Time for all hurricane fans to BOYCOTT the university until changes are made.

Advertisement
Should of added university administration as well.thank you all so much you've taken a top program and turned it into a sideshow at a carnival.players back in the day begged to come and play here.you have made to were players want to transfer out on a regular basis.Time for all hurricane fans to BOYCOTT the university until changes are made.

lol

still believe the entire mess lays at the feet of B.James, Baseball hire was a disaster
bball has been ok, but football has been horrifically bad. BOT needs to look at entire athletic program for new leadership
15+ years BOT has been riding the wave cashing checks to fund other enterprizes U health for instance

Even if I agree with you, sadly at this time, admin won't make changes. We're stuck as a program. Constipated.

Advertisement
We just need to make Richt and James so miserable they don't want to be here. I hope they have 5K in attendance for the first home game.

You are welcome.
CMR

It just astonishes me that this whole ****** mess would have been avoided if he committed to hiring an OC. Jarren would be our starter next year, and our class would have stayed together. One man's ego is costing us years

Advertisement
In total agreement with you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back