Tears Thank you Canes 😭

today is my dads birthday and it may be the last one he ever remembers me or is even alive. I got to spend time with him but his mentation has deteriorated so bad he won’t remember today but I will. Thank you Mario for somehow not ducking that up and getting a W for me and me father. That’s all.

Advertisement
today is my dads birthday and it may be the last one he ever remembers me or is even alive. I got to spend time with him but his mentation has deteriorated so bad he won’t remember today but I will. Thank you Mario for somehow not ducking that up and getting a W for me and me father. That’s all.
I forgot to mention this man raised me in the WEZ and was the reason I’m ******* over here crying about beating a **** 4-2 Clemson team.

same happened to mine. Prayers for you and your dad bro, enjoy it.

Advertisement
Sorry for what you're going through. I went through it earlier this year with my father. I'm glad you two got to experience it together!

God Bless you, your father, and these Canes. Keep your heart through these tough times like our team has these past few weeks. 🙏🏼❤️

Advertisement
Back