Thank You Brad Kaaya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earnest T. Bass

Sophomore
The herd mentality “Mob” (formerly known as the Miami Hurricanes fans base) have turned their lonely, hateful eyes to Brad Kaaya. Of course this is too be expected as the “Mob” is always attacking or belittling someone (or many) associated with the Canes football program, under the insanely laughable headline that they are really helping the program. In fairness, there is some segment that is leveraging the useful idiots by infiltrating the “Mob” and cheering them on.

A herd mentality, describes how people are influenced by their peers to adopt certain behaviors. It’s a ‘me too’ mindset no matter how ridiculous the theory. Mob members wanting to fit in and be praised by other mob members will add even more nonsense, half-truths, lies to the theory/theories being bantered around, thus the misinformation grows disproportionately to the crowds IQ. Internet mob members want to feel better about their lives and find comfort in the tearing down of others. Sound familiar?

It seems like only yesterday when the “Mob” was demanding the firing of Miami Hurricanes Head Football Coach Mark Richt, which in the annals of college football is the stupidest idea ever, yet, this idiocy was embraced by many of the “Mob’s” unholy membership. But, all good things have to come to an end as it relates to our “Mob”, because Richt had the audacity to win 5 straight games that included a bowl win that had become as rare as a July snow storm in Miami. Yes, I know, some members of the Confederacy of Dunces are still crying for the firing of Coach Richt. You can fix a lot of things, but unfortunately, stupidity is not one of them.

So, the “Mob” had to find a new target, then, presto--magico I give you Brad Kaaya! Never mind that numerous (not all) NFL experts are rating him anywhere from a first to a third round draft pick. Never mind that for 3 years Brad has played behind an offensive line that up until the latter part of this past season offered as much protection as a used 35 year old condom. Never mind that on the first UM offensive series during the most recent FSU game Brad was slammed on his head so violently that the stadium shook, only to later in the same game have a molar blasted out of his mouth and got up off the canvas each time to fight some more. Never mind that Brad honored his commitment to attend the “U” despite the Shapiro debacle and the questions about Golden’s tenure swirling about when the likes of USC, UCLA, Ohio State, Tennessee, Oklahoma State, Stanford, etc. put a full court press on him late in the recruiting process to sign with them. Never mind that Mark Richt would give one year of his salary to have Brad return for his senior season. Never mind that if Brad did return and the self-proclaimed geniuses claims proved to be true that several of the current QB’s on the Canes roster are better than Brad, then at worst the Canes would have the best back-up QB in the country. Never mind that every single player on the Canes roster know Brad is very talented, smart, experienced and is as tough as any Cane to have ever worn the orange & green, which are a very few of the reasons he’s such a great leader.

By the way, if one were to ‘try’ and follow the “Mob’s” logic concerning their belief that Brad was a disaster and that because of him the Canes never won a big game takes Golden and D’Onofrio off the hook, because, again using the logic of the “Mob”, if they had a better QB they would have won big games, thus would still be coaching the Canes.

The Miami Hurricanes “Mob” has done more damage to the football program than Pell Grants, Shapiro, Golden and D’Onofrio combined!

Thank you Brad Kaaya for all you did as a Cane and may all of your NFL dreams come true. I know Brad, it’s a Canes thing, the “Mob” wouldn’t understand!

Advertisement
The herd mentality “Mob” (formerly known as the Miami Hurricanes fans base) have turned their lonely, hateful eyes to Brad Kaaya. Of course this is too be expected as the “Mob” is always attacking or belittling someone (or many) associated with the Canes football program, under the insanely laughable headline that they are really helping the program. In fairness, there is some segment that is leveraging the useful idiots by infiltrating the “Mob” and cheering them on.

A herd mentality, describes how people are influenced by their peers to adopt certain behaviors. It’s a ‘me too’ mindset no matter how ridiculous the theory. Mob members wanting to fit in and be praised by other mob members will add even more nonsense, half-truths, lies to the theory/theories being bantered around, thus the misinformation grows disproportionately to the crowds IQ. Internet mob members want to feel better about their lives and find comfort in the tearing down of others. Sound familiar?

It seems like only yesterday when the “Mob” was demanding the firing of Miami Hurricanes Head Football Coach Mark Richt, which in the annals of college football is the stupidest idea ever, yet, this idiocy was embraced by many of the “Mob’s” unholy membership. But, all good things have to come to an end as it relates to our “Mob”, because Richt had the audacity to win 5 straight games that included a bowl win that had become as rare as a July snow storm in Miami. Yes, I know, some members of the Confederacy of Dunces are still crying for the firing of Coach Richt. You can fix a lot of things, but unfortunately, stupidity is not one of them.

So, the “Mob” had to find a new target, then, presto--magico I give you Brad Kaaya! Never mind that numerous (not all) NFL experts are rating him anywhere from a first to a third round draft pick. Never mind that for 3 years Brad has played behind an offensive line that up until the latter part of this past season offered as much protection as a used 35 year old condom. Never mind that on the first UM offensive series during the most recent FSU game Brad was slammed on his head so violently that the stadium shook, only to later in the same game have a molar blasted out of his mouth and got up off the canvas each time to fight some more. Never mind that Brad honored his commitment to attend the “U” despite the Shapiro debacle and the questions about Golden’s tenure swirling about when the likes of USC, UCLA, Ohio State, Tennessee, Oklahoma State, Stanford, etc. put a full court press on him late in the recruiting process to sign with them. Never mind that Mark Richt would give one year of his salary to have Brad return for his senior season. Never mind that if Brad did return and the self-proclaimed geniuses claims proved to be true that several of the current QB’s on the Canes roster are better than Brad, then at worst the Canes would have the best back-up QB in the country. Never mind that every single player on the Canes roster know Brad is very talented, smart, experienced and is as tough as any Cane to have ever worn the orange & green, which are a very few of the reasons he’s such a great leader.

By the way, if one were to ‘try’ and follow the “Mob’s” logic concerning their belief that Brad was a disaster and that because of him the Canes never won a big game takes Golden and D’Onofrio off the hook, because, again using the logic of the “Mob”, if they had a better QB they would have won big games, thus would still be coaching the Canes.

The Miami Hurricanes “Mob” has done more damage to the football program than Pell Grants, Shapiro, Golden and D’Onofrio combined!

Thank you Brad Kaaya for all you did as a Cane and may all of your NFL dreams come true. I know Brad, it’s a Canes thing, the “Mob” wouldn’t understand!

That is a **** of a lot of writing re "Mob" mentality LMFAO.. You sound "familiar" with said "Mob Mentality"...........to convey a thank you note to Kaaya...
Shorten up.......and get to the point.....LOL......

Did not read all of it but I am all in on thanking Brad and wishing him much success.

Advertisement
Yeah, thanks Brad, appreciate the past 3yrs. You played under the worst HC to ever roam DI college football and for that I feel for you. Things probably would've been different under a real coach.

In regards to the Miami Hurricanes Mob, THANK YOU for flying those banners and getting rid of the aforementioned worst coach to ever roam DI college football. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Go Canes!

:Kermit typing gif:

ktpng.gif

Advertisement
Dear OP,
Please either hire an editor, or lay off the adderal.

Regards,
Humanity

Advertisement
My God...OP you sound like a complete *****.

Did you feel better after you menstruated out this thread?

Christ.

OP Analysis:

A Pysche major who watches way too much TV Land and has a man crush on Kaaya...Or, maybe Angela Means Kaaya herself?

"Never mind that on the first UM offensive series during the most recent FSU game Brad was slammed on his head so violently that the stadium shook,"

Definitely not a Physics major, or Marketing major...A 10lb helmeted skull hitting turf would not shake an adjacent concrete structure (I know it, you know it, but it's a teaching moment for the OP...No wonder China is beating us seemingly everywhere).

Last edited:
Advertisement
He was ok.

Didn't beat FSU or win a big game outside of the RAB.

Should have stayed in school for his Senior year.

Kirby Freeman beat FSU but Kaaya didn't.

Good luck to him but ain't losing sleep over this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back