Thank You All

The Simpsons GIF

Advertisement
It really doesn't. Means @Cribby and @TheOriginalCane are also full of ****. Cribby just gave enough of a **** to update the situation, something I rejected to do because it was pointless and I said I wouldn't do it.

But good try.
Nah. You're totally wrong and clueless as usual.

Cribby basically said he didn't know **** b/c nobody knows ****.

You were the only ******* that told the message board forum they weren't entitled to know what you "knew".

You are a total clown.

Nah. You're totally wrong and clueless as usual.

Cribby basically said he didn't know **** b/c nobody knows ****.

You were the only ******* that told the message board forum they weren't entitled to know what you "knew".

You are a total clown.
First part already wrong. "As usual", we barely have any conversation in any topics and most people on here with a clue agree consistently with my opinions, so...

Second part wrong as well, Cribby gave updates and ultimately settled on " no one knows". Me and him had DM conversations talking about exactly this, and @TheOriginalCane had them with me as well.

Third part also wrong because I never said this. I said, fans aren't entitled to everything just because they are fans. I never said fans aren't entitled to know just my opinion. Thats, again, horrible reading comprehension on your part.

So, more lies. Brilliant. Why don't you report me for lying?

Advertisement
First part already wrong. "As usual", we barely have any conversation in any topics and most people on here with a clue agree consistently with my opinions, so...

Second part wrong as well, Cribby gave updates and ultimately settled on " no one knows". Me and him had DM conversations talking about exactly this, and @TheOriginalCane had them with me as well.

Third part also wrong because I never said this.

Mad Looney Tunes GIF by MOODMAN

Forget it. I want out of this. You have zero self awareness.

Mad Looney Tunes GIF by MOODMAN

Forget it. I want out of this. You have zero self awareness.
I have repeatedly stated what happened, you post a screenshot proving me right and now, I'm the one with zero self-awareness.

I applaud this nonsense. Lets put each other on ignore to refuse from speaking to one another ever again. Thanks and bye.

Third part also wrong because I never said this. I said, fans aren't entitled to everything just because they are fans. I never said fans aren't entitled to know just my opinion. Thats, again, horrible reading comprehension on your part.

I genuinely applaud you for being so stubborn and unwilling to admit, hey I got that one wrong guys. I'm turning you on ignore because every post from you makes me want to interact and challenge your combination of anger and stupidity, but it's a waste of time. If CIS posters learn one thing from this Cormani situation and previous rollercoaster recruitments, it's not to trust these "insiders" who claim to have info but don't actually reveal any info. We get burned at the end every time. I was told to calm down and that Cormani was coming, which ended up not being true.

And for the record, before anyone else comes jumping down my throat, I love this recruiting class with or without Cormani and I'm hopeful Mario can turn it around. I ain't "sucking Prime off" or "a moping *****". Bummed we lost this recruit. On to the next.

Advertisement
Advertisement
El oh El. Sad thing is people will actually believe it and say he’s making the right decision by going to play for Deion.

If it was about development of DBs you’re committing to Saban or Corey Raymond every time before you’re committing to Deion.
That kid is a puppet and nothing more. Hope those pulling his strings put him in the best place for success in life when they tell him that he has a voice of his own. Seems like he is going to be miserable in Colorado once he has a chance to experience life there.

I personally love visiting as I have relatives in Denver and Boulder and have a home to go to in the mountains to go skiing. But you think this kid is going to dig the hippie vibe in Boulder in the middle of negative degree nights? Is he going to hike the front range in his off time or dig the culture? I give it until late January of 2024 before he realizes how badly he messed up. By then he may have found his voice (but probably not).

Advertisement

Correct. I only post what I know or info I’m confident in. After ESD I posted Colorado was a legit threat even though I laughed at that a couple weeks before. I also said they had somebody on staff very connected to Lakeland and close to the Mcclain situation. Said coach was bragging about getting CM to push his decision back.

Later on I posted I didn’t like where it was trending but Imo it wasn’t over. Btw respect to @STG , he flat out said he wasn’t coming. I heard that as well but with all the bad info with this recruitment the last six months I wasn’t comfortable being that definitive. The Miami staff believed it was still going to be UM. The longer this played out the harder it got to read , not just for UM but even people close to the recruitment. Another red flag in long list of them.

Like anything there’s more to the story and Miami could‘ve handled some things better but Imo this kid wasn’t coming after he didn’t sign that Friday. He was literally telling kids at LHS “he wanted to shock everyone”. The staff and Gaby blew that up though.

This is absolutely a stupid practice. A guy flips from us and the thread gets locked. How does that make any sense at all? Are we just not allowed to discuss this players recruitment anymore? You know where a good place to discuss said event would be? That prospects recruitment thread….

Seriously you wanna lock a thread for a set time period because it got out of hand and off topic? Go for it and say why. But stop locking threads. It’s annoying and just makes people discuss that topic in non related threads.
When they do mean ready to move on he not a cane so why keep discussing about the kid. That’s Colorado job now.

Hmmmm... He was wearing Miami Gear 5 days ago flashing the U. Good Luck but the grass....you know. Ask Mr.100% Miami DH

Advertisement
Back