Thank you all

Advertisement
I know you lot probably hear this all the time. But I just saw portis pick Washingtons choice in the draft and it just made me wanna throw up the U. I'm English and I'm double happy I followed this because I'm never out of the loop. You'll probably think who's this prick but appreciate you all and cut me some slack it's nearly 2am here!

giphy.gif

/welcome mate

Advertisement
I want to feel bad for ****nal because they have their own Al Golden in ****n Wenger, but f*** em! GGMU!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude I ****** LOVE the Brits, all of em, all types and shapes, I love the English they speak, all the different accents. I watch youtube videos about how to speak ****ney, about how to speak the other dialects and accents. You guys rule, do what you must to keep the English, English.

Dude I ****** LOVE the Brits, all of em, all types and shapes, I love the English they speak, all the different accents. I watch youtube videos about how to speak ****ney, about how to speak the other dialects and accents. You guys rule, do what you must to keep the English, English.

Hahahah finally someone who likes us!! Whenever I'm abroad in Europe I hope to find some Americans because they'll actually have a drink with us, every one else hates us.

Advertisement

Hahahah finally someone who likes us!! Whenever I'm abroad in Europe I hope to find some Americans because they'll actually have a drink with us, every one else hates us.
That's one thing I've definitely noticed when I'm over seas... find a Brit. They'll definitely have a drink with you.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

What's your time in the 100 meters? Can you play DT? Have you ever been attacked by a bear?

Advertisement
Back