Thank You Al..

for saving me the false hope I get every year at this time..Even though I like how some of the talent looks in the spring practice videos, you're sure fired fail moves bring me back to the reality that you are steaming garbage:

1) Retaining yourself as special teams coach
2) listing Hamilton over Quan on the depth chart
3) the drill period videos where 9 guys are standing around for days while 2 guys half *** their way through a drill with absolutely no coaching feedback
4) swasey running linemen drills
5) the backup QB situation

I used tp watch these videos with hope, now I watch them to go to sleep, thanks Al

6) Lack of depth at cornerback along with horrid recruiting of the position

Advertisement
Im immune myself. At this point there is nothing that can happen that will interest me in this team. I'll pay casual attention to the games but donna and her ilk within the university's leadership have broken my spirit. That woman destroyed UM football.

Alfraud is the worst coach in UM history and its not close

Obviously you were not a fan pre-Schnellenberger.

Simmer down grandpa
Yes, with a beautiful young grand daughter, and a great deal more knowledge on cane history than many of the adolescents on this board.

The two immediate predecessors to Schnelly were both miles better than Gorlden. I dare you to dispute that.

All due respect to your history.

Advertisement
qsh731T.jpg

I hope this image is not permanently etched into anyones mind.
This picture reminds me of the offensive tackle we had from the Bahamas.

Last edited:
Golden has never won a **** thing in his life. This loserr has never sniffed the acc coastal title. Golden is one pathetic loser and hope he never gets another job after he's done at Miami.

Advertisement

You're telling me Al is better than Lou Saban?

Lou Saban was a **** good coach. Quickly undid the damage from the Carl Selmer years, and had he been here for a couple of more years, I believe he would have won 10 or 11 games and had Miami competing for Nat. Titles. He also understood the principle of recruiting locally and left Howard with a pretty good base to work with. Jim Kelly was recruited by Saban to play QB when Joe Paterno wanted him at LB. Good move, Lou...RIP.

You're telling me Al is better than Lou Saban?

Lou Saban was a **** good coach. Quickly undid the damage from the Carl Selmer years, and had he been here for a couple of more years, I believe he would have won 10 or 11 games and had Miami competing for Nat. Titles. He also understood the principle of recruiting locally and left Howard with a pretty good base to work with. Jim Kelly was recruited by Saban to play QB when Joe Paterno wanted him at LB. Good move, Lou...RIP.
Carl Selmer was by far the worse coach we ever had. Pete Elliot was not much better,but at least when he became AD he hired Schnellenberger.

Im immune myself. At this point there is nothing that can happen that will interest me in this team. I'll pay casual attention to the games but donna and her ilk within the university's leadership have broken my spirit. That woman destroyed UM football.

along with whisky when she was there

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back