Thank You Al..

caneaddict

Senior
for saving me the false hope I get every year at this time..Even though I like how some of the talent looks in the spring practice videos, you're sure fired fail moves bring me back to the reality that you are steaming garbage:

1) Retaining yourself as special teams coach
2) listing Hamilton over Quan on the depth chart
3) the drill period videos where 9 guys are standing around for days while 2 guys half *** their way through a drill with absolutely no coaching feedback
4) swasey running linemen drills
5) the backup QB situation

I used tp watch these videos with hope, now I watch them to go to sleep, thanks Al

Advertisement
I'm fine with all of that, but point two is pointless. Depth charts at this time are meaningless, in particular when one was suspended last year. Late in the fall, that's the only time they matter and sometimes even then they don't.

I'm fine with all of that, but point two is pointless. Depth charts at this time are meaningless, in particular when one was suspended last year. Late in the fall, that's the only time they matter and sometimes even then they don't.

I have ahuge deal with goldens fake, non working motivational attempts with the depth chart...how can you develop leaders when you constantly demote your best players on a day to day basis

Advertisement
Thanks I needed this. I was actually starting to feel that perhaps things would be different this year...............yea right.

for saving me the false hope I get every year at this time..Even though I like how some of the talent looks in the spring practice videos, you're sure fired fail moves bring me back to the reality that you are steaming garbage:

3) the drill period videos where 9 guys are standing around for days while 2 guys half *** their way through a drill with absolutely no coaching feedback

I used tp watch these videos with hope, now I watch them to go to sleep, thanks Al

Most people with no hope find a way to end themselves. Do us a favor, take the next step.

Advertisement
Alfraud is the worst coach in UM history and its not close

Obviously you were not a fan pre-Schnellenberger.

Carl Selmer might have sucked donkey dongs, but he was Bill Belichick compared to Al Fredo. Selmer was the coach of a team that wasn't a brand at that point and didn't have the benefit of coaching a school that had ever accomplished anything on the gridiron. Fredo took over one of the top brands in college sports and has dragged it further into the abyss of irrelevance.

I have ahuge deal with goldens fake, non working motivational attempts with the depth chart...how can you develop leaders when you constantly demote your best players on a day to day basis

Every coach does this crap, so get over yourself.

What has AQM done to show he's better than anyone to this point? Is he fit, conditioned, etc after being suspended for a year? Neither you nor I know the answer to that nor a bunch of other questions right now.

There's enough ammo on Al out there that you don't have to grasp at straws this far from the season where depth charts will actually matter.

this just in, hurricanes are cursed and have a coach that can could walk out with seminole shirt and gator hat and admin would do nothing to him

this just in, hurricanes are cursed and have a coach that can could walk out with seminole shirt and gator hat and admin would do nothing to him

Truthfully, that would be kind of funny. I wonder if any coach has ever thumbed their nose at a university like that.

I remember several years ago a Cane posted a picture of him with Bowden who threw up the U with him in it. I know some can't stand Bowden, but that made me like him even more.

Advertisement

Nor would any of the super fans on this site. In fact, just pointing that out would, according to them, cost us multiple 4 & 5 star recruits.

So, why are []_[] on a Canes football website? If you're done, why even post on a Canes site. How about you go away until we hire Butch, lol! **** Slurpers

Advertisement
Alfraud is the worst coach in UM history and its not close

This.

Let's see we are going into Year 5 and Golden's excuses are still the same as year 1.

1. Young team
2. Players not playing with passion (give up when game gets out of reach)
3. "Vertical Depth" on depth chart not good
4. No real leaders on team

And the list goes on. WTF has he done correctly since getting to Miami. How many goals and accomplishments has he accomplished out of the pillar of **** binder of his.

Golden accomplishments are to tout about infrastructure improvements the university made. Funny ****

Most people with no hope find a way to end themselves. Do us a favor, take the next step.[/QUOTE]

We are. We're not renewing tickets, we've been flying banners, we've influenced writers who have written some scathing articles criticizing Al Golden, and we look forward to a new President and a new coach like Butch frikkin' Davis who actually knows what the **** he's doing.

We start winning, the players enjoy, and recruits once again start pouring in.

Got it?

Advertisement
Back