THANK U ROCK!!!!!!....Calling #BigSilz a CANES LEGEND!!

DanSileo #93

Freshman
THE ROCK has been posting these messages on my TWITTER.....THANK U BROTHER!!
122029848_4006820392678245_8762725597403990502_n.jpg
therock1 (1).jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
For all of you that hate on Sileo, you must not have been watching UM football in the 1980’s. He was a very good DT, and there haven’t been many DT’s better than him since then. In 1986 he led the team with total tackles, solo tackles, and tackles for loss- this on a line with Jerome Brown, Danny Stubbs, and Bill Hawkins.

In 1986, Sileo led the Hurricanes defensive line in solo tackles with 50 and 97 total and tackles-for-loss with 13 and third in sacks with six and first in fumbles with eight. He made All-South and was an All-America honorable mention and second team All-American by Sportmagazine in 1986, plus second team All-American by the Associated Press (AP) in 1986. He was also named to the Scripps Howard All-American team. He was named to the Sporting News preseason All-American team in 1987. In 1987, he was a Sporting News preseason Outland Trophy and Lombardi Trophy watch list candidate.

For all of you that hate on Sileo, you must not have been watching UM football in the 1980’s. He was a very good DT, and there haven’t been many DT’s better than him since then. In 1986 he led the team with total tackles, solo tackles, and tackles for loss- this on a line with Jerome Brown, Danny Stubbs, and Bill Hawkins.

In 1986, Sileo led the Hurricanes defensive line in solo tackles with 50 and 97 total and tackles-for-loss with 13 and third in sacks with six and first in fumbles with eight. He made All-South and was an All-America honorable mention and second team All-American by Sportmagazine in 1986, plus second team All-American by the Associated Press (AP) in 1986. He was also named to the Scripps Howard All-American team. He was named to the Sporting News preseason All-American team in 1987. In 1987, he was a Sporting News preseason Outland Trophy and Lombardi Trophy watch list candidate.
I was a fan back then. I also remember that rioded out POS almost getting us put on probation too. So, he played for the U for 1 season. Stop kidding yourself. He's not one of the greatest DLine guys to have ever played here. Not even close.

Go Canes!!!!!!

I never thought I'd see the day but the Rock has become a full on sell out Hollywood Diva.

More power to him but he and that motha****ing chump, Dan Sileo can eat a bag of diks for all i care.

Go Canes!!!!

**** outta here you weirdo. Y0u mad because he endorsed Biden over Trump? Get over it....

1603067330591.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back