Thank god I woke up early. (twice!)

Advertisement
Dude I feel like I haven't slept because I work nights and all the good updates come when I'm sleeping so I've been waking up a ton haha

I had already decided to get my season tickets again (first time since Richts last year). Now I'm thinking of UPGRADING my tickets! LOL. We are going to have the Miami Heat Big 3 Era of staffs!! This entire week has felt like a dream! LET GO CANES!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** it I didn’t see the first thread and the second one got deleted as I was reading the 2 page. Fml

Man, ppl had to go full-on CIS on Cribby's last 2 posts. I get it, I overstand, we haven't had this type of hype in a long *** time, but man.....

🤦🏿‍♂️

I'm with @Brooklyndee
Enjoy the suspense because it's gonna be like the Vincent Mcmahon meme (this jawn right here 23jjd0 (1).jpg) once names start dropping.
Plus it's better that way.

Advertisement
I had already decided to get my season tickets again (first time since Richts last year). Now I'm thinking of UPGRADING my tickets! LOL. We are going to have the Miami Heat Big 3 Era of staffs!! This entire week has felt like a dream! LET GO CANES!!!!
No joke, after Manny’s first season I canceled my season tickets after having tickets since the early 90’s. Told my boy yesterday when he looks into renewing them for us to upgrade us.

Advertisement
The names I heard in the Twitter Space I was in last night lined up with what Cribby was hinting at.

It's, erm, in a different league to the last three coaching staffs we've had.

Apparently I love attention and that’s why I did it.

Even though I have no social media of any kind and passed on multiple opportunities to be public with this.

For four years I’ve done nothing but put out info, while making nothing from clicks. Nada, just posting info on a board I’ve been part of for over a decade. I’m not on any other sites or media. I repeat four years I’ve done this. But the same people talking **** love to run over here and read and rip the info that’s Free.

If I delete a thread there’s a reason for it. If I wanted attention I could get it at a much higher level.

Saying I want PM’s is so cute , it’s hilarious but still cute. I don’t need to act like I know something to get attention , after four years it’s obvious I do. And I rarely make threads.

Btw thanks to who passed this down to me , unlike 247 I won’t go and ask to have my info removed. It’s all good. I mean I love the attention right ?

FF15FEEA-5CD2-4789-A3D4-32B6EF238E3F.png

Advertisement
Back