Thank God for the Early Signing Period

Advertisement
Advertisement
True but it might be too big of a hassle....either way think of how ****ed we'd be if they didn't have any time at all.

Too big of a hassle for whom?
It wouldn't surprise me if at least one kid attempts to bolt.

Too big of a hassle for whom?
It wouldn't surprise me if at least one kid attempts to bolt.
The kids can't leave at this point on their own so they have to petition the NCAA. If they try that and get rejected the other players and coaches will all know it so a lot of kids probably won't try leaving. Even if they don't care about what everyone thinks and try anyway, it's probably a burdensome process (I'm assuming).

Compare that to if the early signing period didn't exist, a ton of these kids would decommit as nothing would stand in their way.

Advertisement
That is all
why? look the guys signed didn't waiver after fiu or duke why would they after la tech. also other then Vandyke enos wasn't really involved in recruiting the others. These kids would of all signed in febuary. the difference is we might of found a way to land a couple more cbs if fire rumph as he isn't great recruiting. I like his coaching but recruit wise guy isn't good

Advertisement
I don't think recruits have the right to just back out of there commitment for a OC leaving, head coach is another thing. Miami would be stupid to let any of these kids out of there commitment, bring in a new OC and let him win over these kids.

Advertisement
Back