Thaiu Bell Jones

Advertisement
Overheard a couple CC coaches a few weeks back at MLK Restaurant. Hes not as solid to Bama as advertised.
I believe it. There was a lot of buzz with tenn when he commited to bama. I think saban knew it too and told him if he doesn't commit his spot was gone.

I believe it. There was a lot of buzz with tenn when he commited to bama. I think saban knew it too and told him if he doesn't commit his spot was gone.
So apparently bama is having some sort of cookout event this weekend and 3 of their receiver commits are visiting elsewhere in jovan Baker going to LSU, thaiu Jones bell and Dazalin worsham going to Miami.

Advertisement
So apparently bama is having some sort of cookout event this weekend and 3 of their receiver commits are visiting elsewhere in jovan Baker going to LSU, thaiu Jones bell and Dazalin worsham going to Miami.
Meaning those 3 dudes are on their drop list and weren't invited?

Advertisement
So, Bama board in a small melt down over Bell's visit to Clemson. Does not appear to be a candidate to be pushed out as their main mod, Hank South, said he spoke with Jones'Bell and was told he is solid to Bama. south said he is just enjoying the process. He is on a bus tour with some other teammates. Makes sense since he is now at USCe. It was said that Bell-Jones is their best WR commit. didn't seem like they want him togo anywhere.

They are having a big BBQ tonight - a Champions cookout. Many of their verbal commits will be there as well as a bunch of guys they are recruiting. He is missing that. so is Worsham....

FWIW...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back