Thad playing?

coffeecane

Portal Transfer
Premium
Anyone know if Thad is gonna play at Tampa berkely tonight. I'm here with Berkely MLB dad and we are trying to figure out how hard a game it will be. Thanks.

Advertisement
Anyone know if Thad is gonna play at Tampa berkely tonight. I'm here with Berkely MLB dad and we are trying to figure out how hard a game it will be. Thanks.
lol it will be a hard game regardless if Thad plays.

Bullet is 200 pds as a freshman and is gonna end up just as big a recruit as Thad is. They also have Jonathan Harris

My 3 Ol that currently play at center 6'1 285, and 6'5 285 and 6'3 295 as sophomores. Those are the youngsters on that ol. If you dont have a legit DL they are going to roadgrade that sh*t. Thats not counting the other div 1 ol they have.

Their defense well we have offers out to about 6 kids on that defense. They may be successful to the pass if your ol can hold up

Advertisement
lol it will be a hard game regardless if Thad plays.

Bullet is 200 pds as a freshman and is gonna end up just as big a recruit as Thad is. They also have Jonathan Harris

My 3 Ol that currently play at center 6'1 285, and 6'5 285 and 6'3 295 as sophomores. Those are the youngsters on that ol. If you dont have a legit DL they are going to roadgrade that sh*t. Thats not counting the other div 1 ol they have.

Their defense well we have offers out to about 6 kids on that defense. They may be successful to the pass if your ol can hold up
They are throwing the ball well. Tough running.

Advertisement
Back