Thad Franklin......

Advertisement
Is South Florida not the football hotbed it once was? Asking for a friend.
I feel like it has declined somewhat down here. Also the fact that a lot of the players are underdeveloped compared to other states like Texas and Georgia. There are still great players down here but the bust rate is something that is concerning.

Advertisement
NG playing out of position.
The way he tried to tip toe through holes when he had the ball, heen want no part of dem trenches mane…
1718030031011.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Why is he even a topic ? It’s a new day. Our fans need to move on from the past.
I remember vividly me saying I didn’t like him but they said he ran good in sfla, but that’s HS football way different at this level. The backs we are targeting now are a different tier. Have to get that RB Mills Knight he’s going to be legit.

I remember vividly me saying I didn’t like him but they said he ran good in sfla, but that’s HS football way different at this level. The backs we are targeting now are a different tier. Have to get that RB Mills Knight he’s going to be legit.
Thad ran good, don't matter if Saban wanted him or not. Nobody can predict a guy coming in and completely getting outworked by the whole room. ****, the RBs Saban took that year are at SMU and CAL right now.

Of the top 25 ranked RB(247) in that year, 5 of them really lived up to their billing.

1. Trey Henderson
2. Donovan Edwards
4. Will Shipley
13. Bucky Irving (Transferred "up" to Oregon and does well)
25. Jonathan Brooks

Amari Daniels is still at A&M
Mafah is still at no transfer portal Clem.
Everyone else transferred to a lesser program.

Edit: I remember when Saban taking a South Florida WR was the kiss of death. He ate a 3piece flop between T Jones-Bell, Harrell(injured and from transfer portal but still a SF receiver), and J Brooks. Don't think he recruited SF as hard his last 2 cycles because of that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back