Thad Franklin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I think with the duo of Chaney and Knighton we probably won't see Thad until his junior year so that might be a concern. One of Chaney/Knighton could also stay for their senior years as well and really mess with Thad's draft stock. I think missing on an elite tier RB this 2021 class won't hurt as long as we get a stud in the 2022 class, which shouldn't be hard if Lashlee's offense lights it up and we continue to put backs into the NFL. I think Thad does add a lot of value as a chain mover, but I think Chaney could possible fill that role if he continues to bulk up like the absolute beast he is. My personal view on Franklin is he is a good to have, but not need to have type of guy. If his mind is in Tallahassee, then he can have fun running behind a garbage O line. He's great but no Dalvin Cook or Cam Akers. Also this class is trying to make the U special again, if that's not his intention then he can leave.

You would absolutely see Thad as a Freshman. Harris 100% could leave even if he ran for 700 yards. That leaves Chaney, Knighton, and Burns. Thad also is the power guy. He’s very good.

I agree but it’s always nice to have a big workhorse that can milk away the game. It’s been a while since we’ve had a true move the pile guy. Homer was a beast for his size though I’ll say that.
It’s been a while since we’ve had a o line and a guy that can move the pile.

Last edited:
I thought you were referring to JJ until I read the rest of this. At least, that was when I first heard it.

You know, I think you may be right. First I recall for sure was AG, but JJ could have said it earlier (actually starting to sound a little familiar to me as I’m thinking about it). 🤔 👍

Advertisement
IF WE DID ITS BECAUSE OF THE BS LIKE THIS ARTICLE. HE DOESNT KNOW WHAT HE WANTS. IN REAL LIFE PEOPLE HELP YOU MAKE THAT DECISION BY REMOVING THEMSELVES FROM THE EQUATION. THIS ISH WITH HIM IS REALLY F’ING WITH ME. FOR MY OLD HEADS ON HERE. HE’S ACTING LIKE CANE ON MENANCE TO SOCIETY. WHEN THEY WERE IN THE CAR WITH HIS COUSIN HAROLD.

Great scene. Well played.

FSU has a good recruiter in Broward. There not getting anyone from Dade and that’s on 2 Live Crew.

Advertisement
Keep pressing him but have an alternate plan ready for the worst case scenario. Simple as that.

Advertisement
Great scene. Well played.

Reminds me of the scene from Don't Be A Menace in South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood

tenor.gif

I don't think we should take a RB this year, Cam might declare but Burns, Knighton and Chaney is enough for next season. Too many good players this year for us to take a slow back.

Advertisement
i will say what manny and co are doing to shut these recruitments down and even get kids to go public is something i havent seen. even UGA and UF couldn't get Williams and Taylor do that. good on this staff

I think we may have cooled on him. He would have fit our pro style offense perfectly.

With the new offense I think we will see rbs like knighton and daniels more often.

Chaney is the best RB prospect we've had since duke in my opinion and is a take in any offense.

Glad I was wrong.....James Williams has changed everything for us it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back