Thad Franklin re commits

Great addition for sure but i do like guys with elite speed at rb. Regardless franklin brings a style of running back that we have been missing in that rb room for a long time. Maybe he can be a jk dobbins type of back for Miami
Dont think that’s a good comparison. Dobbins is thick but much shorter, lower base, and more elusive, probably has better straight line speed as well.

Advertisement
Big physical power runner with elite feet, not a speedster but is a workhorse back that you can give the rock to 25-30 times a game. NFL size at a legit 200+lbs, is quicker than fast but has elite vision & change of direction, runs with great balance & can lower his shoulder & break tackles vs contact, despite his size runs with a low center of gravity, has good pad level for a 6'0 200lbs back.

He's by far the best back in the State of Fla & one of the best in the country, broke the state record for most rushing yards in a State championship game with 334yds & 5TD's. He was the entirety of that Nade offense rushing for 2,282yds & 28TD's his Junior year.

He's an ELITE back with incredibly high upside. My comparison for him is Kareem Hunt.

Vision is the one area that most fans sleep on, speed means nothing if you have no vision. Elite vision and great physicality is as deadly of a combination as there is. I’d much rather have good speed with his breaking tackles and vision than anything else.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hickson can recruit recruit

1581468364705.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back