Thad Franklin re commits

Great news to have him back committed.
Hopefully it stays that way and we are celebrating come signing day.

Advertisement
Glad is kid is back.Now go get one more like him.

Need to recruit 2 RBs and a QB every year.If these kids ( Chaney Knighton,and Franklin) are as advertised at least one will be gone in three and RBs have a tendency to get nicked up.

We starting to get back to the old days where the backups were starters on 95% of all the other teams.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He might have hit more long runs than both last year.

IMO, he is the most complete of the three.
Great addition for sure but i do like guys with elite speed at rb. Regardless franklin brings a style of running back that we have been missing in that rb room for a long time. Maybe he can be a jk dobbins type of back for Miami

Big physical power runner with elite feet, not a speedster but is a workhorse back that you can give the rock to 25-30 times a game. NFL size at a legit 200+lbs, is quicker than fast but has elite vision & change of direction, runs with great balance & can lower his shoulder & break tackles vs contact, despite his size runs with a low center of gravity, has good pad level for a 6'0 200lbs back.

He's by far the best back in the State of Fla & one of the best in the country, broke the state record for most rushing yards in a State championship game with 334yds & 5TD's. He was the entirety of that Nade offense rushing for 2,282yds & 28TD's his Junior year.

He's an ELITE back with incredibly high upside. My comparison for him is Kareem Hunt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Big physical power runner with elite feet, not a speedster but is a workhorse back that you can give the rock to 25-30 times a game. NFL size at a legit 200+lbs, is quicker than fast but has elite vision & change of direction, runs with great balance & can lower his shoulder & break tackles vs contact, despite his size runs with a low center of gravity, has good pad level for a 6'0 200lbs back.

He's by far the best back in the State of Fla & one of the best in the country, broke the state record for most rushing yards in a State championship game with 334yds & 5TD's. He was the entirety of that Nade offense rushing for 2,282yds & 28TD's his Junior year.

He's an ELITE back with incredibly high upside. My comparison for him is Kareem Hunt.
Nailed it!!!!!

Advertisement
@Liberty City El

A.Daniels 2nd back in class ?
If he wants in, but he's nothing to waste time over, we got the best back in the state for 21, so anybody else we add is just a luxury.

Amari is overrated though, I wouldn't waste much time with his recruitment, I'd invite him to Paradise & tell him to commit now or we won't have room come later in December, if he doesn't then just move on, not a loss at all.

Great addition for sure but i do like guys with elite speed at rb. Regardless franklin brings a style of running back that we have been missing in that rb room for a long time. Maybe he can be a jk dobbins type of back for Miami

Dobbins has breakaway speed

Advertisement
Back