Teyana Taylor repping

Advertisement
sooooo you saying you think she is hot AND looks like a nikka?! I see what you on pimpin

Never once said she was hot. If you were trying to pick her up off the street you'd nut check her first guaranteed. Don't lie.

Anyone can oil up some fake ****.

Advertisement
Yeah she is a freak. She openly says that her and Iman do 3somes. And she reps the U!? Lol. What more do you need?

She got the lips to suck the skin off; sick body, freak w it....I think she’s ****, personally. Ppl go in on her on the Internet, but I’ve seen shorty in person b4 she blew up to now, and I would’ve got at her. She’s a unique beauty....

Advertisement
She got the lips to suck the skin off; sick body, freak w it....I think she’s ****, personally. Ppl go in on her on the Internet, but I’ve seen shorty in person b4 she blew up to now, and I would’ve got at her. She’s a unique beauty....
I’ve seen her in person once before too that’s why I’m tryna tell these dudes but hey too each his own 🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
I aint kicking her out the bed.

Image result for teyana taylor gif

Only thing I know this chick/dude Is from song with ghost/Rae/meth. Now she is out here repping the U much love from the canon!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back