Xio 宇宙 Joined Jan 13, 2019 Messages 2,442 Oct 19, 2024 #1 Game of the night people, who you got? I think Georgia in a close one
mjl7atlas Sophomore Joined Jul 19, 2015 Messages 1,409 Oct 19, 2024 #2 I am pulling for Texas in this one.
Xio 宇宙 Joined Jan 13, 2019 Messages 2,442 Oct 19, 2024 #3 mjl7atlas said: I am pulling for Texas in this one. Click to expand... I'd like for Texas to lose that 0 personally
mjl7atlas said: I am pulling for Texas in this one. Click to expand... I'd like for Texas to lose that 0 personally
ATLCane17 Recruit Joined Jan 19, 2013 Messages 632 Oct 19, 2024 #5 UGA doesn’t have top tier skill position players this year. Texas.
The_tbj Freshman Premium Joined Nov 18, 2020 Messages 279 Oct 19, 2024 #7 I think Texas rolls pretty easily
Xio 宇宙 Joined Jan 13, 2019 Messages 2,442 Oct 19, 2024 #9 ATLCane17 said: UGA doesn’t have top tier skill position players this year. Texas. Click to expand... WDYM bro they have Colby young!
ATLCane17 said: UGA doesn’t have top tier skill position players this year. Texas. Click to expand... WDYM bro they have Colby young!
RemainMack is back Senior Maude Joined Oct 14, 2018 Messages 3,820 Oct 19, 2024 #12 Georgia needs to lose
Tony4Canes 👀 Premium Joined Nov 5, 2011 Messages 41,276 Oct 19, 2024 #13 Hook em Be so great to see Bama and Georgia with two losses
TwentySix Let It Rip Premium Joined Jan 2, 2014 Messages 8,212 Oct 19, 2024 #14 Carson Beck stock in a freefall
S smack99 Senior Joined Nov 15, 2013 Messages 8,442 Oct 19, 2024 #16 It’s incredible to watch a good defense tackle
flips Letting it rip Premium Joined Nov 5, 2011 Messages 10,587 Oct 19, 2024 #17 UGA defense playing really well
U U_Canes Sophomore Joined Dec 10, 2022 Messages 599 Oct 19, 2024 #18 These defenses are so far ahead of ours