CFB Texas vs BAMA

Advertisement
Give Kendal Briles or Boomhauer Malzahn a QB like Milroe & watch what they do with him...

Everybody is gonna pile o Milroe & completely let Tommy Rees’s bum *** off the hook.

But this is what separates OC’s... good OC’s can win even with a QB that has limitations, bad OC’s can’t do sh*t without a great QB & even then they often can make a great QB worse.
Freeze is gonna retire all these *****.

And don't put Boomhauer's name among that crowd. Jeff Boomhauer is an upstanding individual. With values.

Advertisement
Kevin Steeleing money. I'm here for it.
Give Kendal Briles or Boomhauer Malzahn a QB like Milroe & watch what they do with him...

Everybody is gonna pile o Milroe & completely let Tommy Rees’s bum *** off the hook.

But this is what separates OC’s... good OC’s can win even with a QB that has limitations, bad OC’s can’t do sh*t without a great QB & even then they often can make a great QB worse.
This pro style timing **** is not for a QB of Milroe skill set.

The whole thing is disjointed. They look like ****. I'm sure Sabag will figure something out, but it's still funny tonight. Haha!

nfl-funny.gif

Advertisement
Only bad thing about this BAMA loss is Full****U moves up in polls.

Advertisement

Reese offense is not for anybody. He brought ND QB with him that knows his system and Milroe still beat him out. That was the biggest red flag for me about Reese and Bama’s offense.

Advertisement

This

Advertisement
Back