Texas v OU game thread

I mean Texas losing by 4 to a rival on the road (after beating Bama earlier) on a last minute Game winning drive, isn't really proof that Texas isn't 'back' to me. Tough loss, but I think they'll have a rematch, and don't think Texas shouldn't be dropping much in the polls either.
 
I mean Texas losing by 4 to a rival on the road (after beating Bama earlier) on a last minute Game winning drive, isn't really proof that Texas isn't 'back' to me. Tough loss, but I think they'll have a rematch, and don't think Texas shouldn't be dropping much in the polls either.
Big 12 title game rematch.

Then off to the $EC…
 
I mean Texas losing by 4 to a rival on the road (after beating Bama earlier) on a last minute Game winning drive, isn't really proof that Texas isn't 'back' to me. Tough loss, but I think they'll have a rematch, and don't think Texas shouldn't be dropping much in the polls either.
Yep. They'll just be another 1 loss team ranked in front of us.
 
I mean Texas losing by 4 to a rival on the road (after beating Bama earlier) on a last minute Game winning drive, isn't really proof that Texas isn't 'back' to me. Tough loss, but I think they'll have a rematch, and don't think Texas shouldn't be dropping much in the polls either.
They're not SEC yet - save that talk for next year.
 
Let's go aTm...

if they beat Bama, they are in driver's seat in SEC West right?

then again, Cuckbo will find a way to lose...
 
So the under appreciated “underdog” based on preseason projections comes in and beats the presumed favorite cause of an early season win. Sounds like it could be a familiar storyline come November 👀
 
The biggest difference I saw in OU today is their defense has improved quite a bit. Not shocking considering Venables is the HC but how quickly he was able to do it is pretty impressive. OU’s defense has been horrendous for as long as I can remember.
 
Been watching Ohio State game off and on as well. I'm not impressed. I admit I can't stand Ohio State, but if we're healthy, we'd have a chance.
Throw in what A&M is currently doing to Alabama. If we aren't a top 10 team, then no one is.
 
We've gotta kick *** tonight. Go Canes 🏈
Agreed. Now would be a good weekend to put up 60 on GT.

As much as people want to say A&M is a different team with Max in there, they can not discount the fact that we scored 48 on them. Max doesn't play on D. We whooped what I believe is a top 5 team. They are **** good.
 
Back
Top